Reviews for The Redemption of Draco Malfoy
Maryam99 chapter 7 . 11/13
Wow wow wow and WOW! It was great. I felt great reading this. I loved it. I hope you make an epilogue for Snape. I'm so glad he lived. :)

The May before July thing was actually quite smart. I liked that bit and I'm glad you elaborated. Otherwise it would be on my mind far too long.

Thanks for sharing beautiful stories with us.
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 7 . 7/25
This is absolute perfection.

I admire how you were able to redeem and salvage Draco's character while staying completely true to DH's storyline. All the changes you revealed, what was really going on from Draco's perspective, made perfect sense and fit into JK Rowling's plot like missing puzzle pieces.

This is canon in my eyes, especially the Snape part. Reading his letter to Draco at the end oddly enough almost made me lovely.

Basically it's just really nice to be able to read something where Draco is redeemed but still true to his character because, maybe I'm biased, but I think that Draco is more than the coward he was made out to be.
booknchocolate chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Loved the end! I want to read a sequel revolving around Snape!:)
Anon chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Brilliant. My favorite part might be that letter at the send. Such a surprising twist. I l
BlueDiamond13 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Omg...this is just...beautiful. I love how you keep things slowly and you keep Snape alive! Although I was confused in some parts, I really enjoyed this story. And Ron, poor guy. I love the way you pictured him.

I thought there's more chapter and then... I saw the word "The end".

Definitely will hit that favorite button! Always loving your wonderful work.

Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
I'm so glad Snape's alive! Thank you for the upload
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I think Ron went a little overboard. I remember he said some pretty hurtful things about Hermione and to Hermione
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Haha I like jealous Hermione. I like thqt Draco deflected part of the curse. That was really creative of you
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
I love reading the present day scenes, but this chapter's past scene with Daphne was enlightening
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I like the tender moment between Draco and Hermione
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
this was a good chapter...the plot is building nicely and flowing well.
likehappyendings chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Thank you so much for the story! I enjoyed reading it :)
likehappyendings chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I get it that HG is all about keeping things straight w/ Harry & Ron and not wanting to hide stuff BUT it was a huge risk (or maybe she just know Harry very well) by telling Harry about 'dating' DM before the trial. Gulp! Thank God Harry is mature enough and did not hold it against her or DM and he testified in DM's favour.
likehappyendings chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I like how direct DM was w/ HG about liking her. "I am crazy about you" is always a good sentence ;) Got to love it :)
likehapppyending chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
this chapter was very funny in the end. Funny as in cute and very easy & natural. I liked it very much. Glad Daphne and DM had a moment to be a bit relaxed. It's very important when 'crazy' is all around, a person gets a bit of a break.