Reviews for The Redemption of Draco Malfoy
marissa2020 chapter 2 . 2/5
Good .. this is the 1st ever story...where Draco is Head Boy but Hermione is not Head Girl ..i love it ...so rare
mcal chapter 7 . 8/1/2020
This was one of the first dramiones I ever read. And it remains wonderful, beautiful, special, and perfect to this day! Thank you for sharing your lovely, lovely stories
valentina91 chapter 7 . 3/18/2019
uhhh that final plot twist KILLED ME.
I loved this, I wish you'd made it longer. I could have read about this Draco forever.
valentina91 chapter 4 . 3/18/2019
I am on chapter 4 of 7 HOW can this be completed in 3 chapters WHY does it not last AT LEAST 265 chapters WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? *heart breaks in a million shards*
valentina91 chapter 2 . 3/18/2019
Can we NOT touch Draco's hair? Thank you very much.
Other than that: plot is developing well :)
valentina91 chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
Am I a sucker for troubled Draco? Yes I am.
mcal chapter 7 . 3/17/2019
So much love and adoration for this story! Especially this part here: “Draco slowed the kiss before their breathing became impaired, and when he pulled away, his eyes were bright and filled with desire. His gaze was so intense that Hermione had to lean against the wall or risk her knees giving way.
They stared at each other for a few moments before Hermione broke the silence. "Why did you do that?"
"You were talking too much," he said, "about thinking and consequences … I don't think it should be that way. Don't analyze, just go with what you feel."
TOO PRECIOUS!
mcal chapter 6 . 3/17/2019
EEEEEPPPPP! What a chapter!
mcal chapter 5 . 3/17/2019
“Yes, sir," Draco replied. She … Hermione … was alive, and well. Snape had said that his information was proving useful to the Order. Draco's life wasn't empty and useless after all.” —love ittttt!
mcal chapter 4 . 3/17/2019
Awwwww, but he wants hermione :)
mcal chapter 3 . 3/17/2019
Go, Hermione, go!
And well done Severus
mcal chapter 2 . 3/17/2019
I love it so much!
mcal chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
The perfect beginning!
WriteAwayMaam chapter 7 . 3/17/2019
lovely! so very well-written!
i’m wondering: do you have any more recent works available anywhere besides ?
Whit96 chapter 8 . 1/9/2019