Reviews for The Redemption of Draco Malfoy
booknchocolate chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Loved the end! I want to read a sequel revolving around Snape!:)
Anon chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
Brilliant. My favorite part might be that letter at the send. Such a surprising twist. I l
BlueDiamond13 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Omg...this is just...beautiful. I love how you keep things slowly and you keep Snape alive! Although I was confused in some parts, I really enjoyed this story. And Ron, poor guy. I love the way you pictured him.

I thought there's more chapter and then... I saw the word "The end".

Definitely will hit that favorite button! Always loving your wonderful work.

Love,

Blue
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
I'm so glad Snape's alive! Thank you for the upload
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I think Ron went a little overboard. I remember he said some pretty hurtful things about Hermione and to Hermione
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Haha I like jealous Hermione. I like thqt Draco deflected part of the curse. That was really creative of you
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
I love reading the present day scenes, but this chapter's past scene with Daphne was enlightening
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I like the tender moment between Draco and Hermione
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
this was a good chapter...the plot is building nicely and flowing well.
likehappyendings chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Thank you so much for the story! I enjoyed reading it :)
likehappyendings chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I get it that HG is all about keeping things straight w/ Harry & Ron and not wanting to hide stuff BUT it was a huge risk (or maybe she just know Harry very well) by telling Harry about 'dating' DM before the trial. Gulp! Thank God Harry is mature enough and did not hold it against her or DM and he testified in DM's favour.
likehappyendings chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I like how direct DM was w/ HG about liking her. "I am crazy about you" is always a good sentence ;) Got to love it :)
likehapppyending chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
this chapter was very funny in the end. Funny as in cute and very easy & natural. I liked it very much. Glad Daphne and DM had a moment to be a bit relaxed. It's very important when 'crazy' is all around, a person gets a bit of a break.
likehappyendings chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
interesting w/ the memories. Looking forward to the next chapter.
likehappyendings chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I read the prequel and just started this. I'll say sorry in advance as I am kinda in a zone so my reviews may be a bit lame. However, I do want to acknowldge your effort and express my appreciation for having a nice story to read :) Thank you & onwards to ch. 2