Reviews for The Story of Uzumaki Naruto: part I, beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Too long and small words
akshay chapter 36 . 5/31/2016
please continue dude
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Like seriously?
The story was good so far, but why, would you allow an eight year old kid to leave the village, possibly the country alone? That's just plain irresponsible.
Had it been another villager allowing him to leave, that would be plausible, since they want him dead, so they encourage him.
But the Sandaime obviously cares for him and Iruka too, unless you are going to say, it's all apart of their evil plan to kill him?
Why allow him to leave? Yes he is mature for his age (which is t really saying much) and powerful, but it's still a kid.
And I never did like the idea of Naruto being endlessly positive in the face of all the hatred, and allowing the people to push him around so much, so, I liked when 'Naruto' responded to the bullies, although it wasn't him, and it was done subconciously, I liked that he fought back.

Good story by the way.
Ash of Eden chapter 36 . 7/6/2015
It's been sic years
Kaling chapter 36 . 5/17/2015
Loved it all along ! Got me superinterested in naruto now !
Daily Dae-Dae chapter 36 . 4/1/2014
This is ,unneeded to be said, a great story with entertaining fight scenes I just hope you actually come out with a chapter 36
Guest chapter 36 . 8/18/2011
this is a very good story. i hope you finish it
iitrnr chapter 36 . 7/26/2011
Good story. Sorry to see that you haven't picked it up again yet. Hope you do soon.
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 36 . 4/24/2011
GYYYYAAAAHHHHHH! Please come back to this story soon... T-T

a fan -

Moiira
Kazumi rik chapter 36 . 3/13/2011
Please finish this when you can. This was a very good story up to this point
bigman77 chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
this was a good story until you made Minato Namikaze a douche!
Luiz4200 chapter 36 . 11/29/2010