Reviews for That's My Family
BuryTheHatchet chapter 1 . 2/18
I can just imagine the stunned silence of the class when little Marco finishes that speech. Brilliant.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aww...Though the teacher must be rather worried, with some of the more..particular things he is say.
LiveForeverMarie chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I loved this story! You managed to tell a story in the voice of a young kid, something very few people manage. I really liked the vivid images you painted in my head: mainly, the idea of Tony convincing his son that MTAC was a privete cinema just for him.
I would really enjoy a sequel, it could be in the form of a "write about your weekend" asignment or in could be a parent-teacher meeting in which Tony and Ziva explain some things to the teacher. Or, of course, youcould ignore me and not write a sequel at all.
So, congratulations on a great story! You are a wonderful writer, please keep it up!
riza chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
that is just adorable...
eclaregurl chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
So cute!
Berry Smoothie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
aww ... second chapter?
Nokomis Inari chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
His second day at the school, and he's already talking about guns and dead bodies... One can only imagine what the teacher must be thinking.
Gingersnap630 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
haha nice i bet his class was like...O.o nice fic :)
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
so cute! luvd the stry!
Syfy.Geek chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
arr this is cute i love it
Paramoreisaband chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
that is so cute! i couldnt stop smiling all the way through it! great job :)
Swingflip chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
too cute :)
probationarysidekick chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aw that is so cute!

I could so imagine a tiva kid doing that D
Ceceila chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw, that's cute. Tony and Ziva would have a cute kid, I think. And wow, that's one hell of a family.

C.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was absolutely cute!