Reviews for Moments with You
lovetezfuji chapter 1 . 2/27
Wonderful, to assure you that I enjoyed read it again and again and again ...
AnnaLiaDream chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I love Fuji and Tezuka's reactions here :D they seems like they were awkward but they were great and sooooo comfortable together! And I love this story It was amazing ;)
dani314 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
i loved it it was cute nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Does not at all disappoint. Well-developed. Not too slow and not too quick. Love the characters of both. So so sweet and beautiful I can almost see rainbow.
Kantarera chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is just too sweet. It sounds like Tezuka to keep his feelings in check, but he's bound to crack when it comes to Fuji. Love isn't something that will come overnight, it slowly creeps up behind you, then BOOM, hits you right off your feet giving you no chance to recover. When you do realize it, you're a goner. There's no escape, just like how it is for Fuji and Tezuka, the Perfect pair. A really good story 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Aww this was cute:)
Ex-Captain Shuichi chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
"I kind of love this one and the universe I created"

For you as the writer to love this fic? For the readers it means we worship this fic. I just love the AU of it but you were able to keep them in character which is something really hard to find in AU fics.
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
that was so cute! these two are just meant for each other!
fuyuki shin chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
...awesooooome!..ive always been a fan of Tezuka and Fuji...[yeah right, you still gave a LATE review]...T_T *ouch* (talking to herself)..*wierdo*...heheh..anyways, ive "story telled" this fic to a POT freak, a friend of mine, actually she's a Fuji person[seriously she's ADDICTED to Fuji] and she was like "FUJI AND TEZUKA? NO WAY! GET OUTA HERE!" yup that was her reaction and i was like "YUP,ACCEPT IT!" and she did! now she's a fan! yey!..just sharing![she loves to share doesnt she? annoying girl..-_-] *ouch* {again hurtful}...T_T..well that's all![yey she's finally done with her review!STILL ANNOYING]...heheh..i know im wierd, alredy accepted it..*peace out*..._...
tictaktoe chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
sooooo putting this one as my fav aswell

cute story.

keep up the good work. XD
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
well done, nice development :) i liked it :)
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
So long~! Wonderful story, and really cute. I could never do a collection of one-shots like this, it's great.
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw. Love it.
Ayantiel chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
aw this is soo cute! I love Tezuka's inner-confusion and their first kiss gave my butterflies in my stomach please write more? pretty pretty please? *puppy-eyes*
zala123attha chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
aw :) I don't know why but I'm freakin addicted to their pairing :)