Reviews for Shadows of a Dream
Music1nTim3 chapter 36 . 2/5/2011
Amazing! Wow, your stories ROCK! Forst i read Shadows of Beginnings (you replied to one of my reviews a couple days ago throguh email) and now Shadows of a Dream...i can't WAIT to read Shadwos of...Reality, was it?

Then, the Final Mixes...

You, my friend, are AWESOME! Like, i don't even care about al the time skips, becasue, truthfully, i am loath to write epic battle scenes as well. I just...suck at it. Whic his NOT good becasue i plan to be the author of quite a couple books and seires of books that include much fighting with the sword.
Music1nTim3 chapter 29 . 2/5/2011

Sorry, i've been reading this whole thing and this is my first review but i didn't have time to review becasue i am trying to finish the stroy before i have to go to bed!
patriots12 chapter 25 . 12/11/2010
This chapter had me hooked to the story, i wonder what Kairi read to make her embrassed like that.
Shire Folk chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Man, I just had the first day in my two-day re-certification for Standard First Aid with St. John Ambulance, and I'm already mad at them for doing what they're doing. But of course, they're not trained in first aid, Kairi's panicking, and they're not about to call the paramedics or stabilize his head and neck.

Maybe this was the wrong time to re-read the story huh?

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
KaUiA chapter 36 . 1/18/2010
I love your stories!

It makes me happy!

You got me hooked up into reading kingdom hearts fiction!

Though I'm a jumbled mess because I read your trilogy in a mismatched way.

First I read Shadow of beginnings then shadows of reality to shadows of a dream!

I love them all!

The one I liked best was your shadow of beginnings!

Sora there was like a prodigy of something great unlike other I love it! Hence I love your fics.

It's the first time in a while since I last read a complete story!
MariPessoa chapter 36 . 12/3/2009
Hey girl, u rocks! xD

I love this fic! It is so cool that i reed it in 3 days! huashuashuashu

I love it when they got in Shrek's world! xp

It was so cute and funny! x)

I'm already reading the next one!

Danni Lea chapter 26 . 8/11/2009
"Before anyone asks how it’s possible that Roxas can be healthy when Sora is not, when they share one body, the answer to that is simple: I have no clue so just nod your head and go along with it? Ok? OK!"

Just smile and nod right? XD

Your story is very interesting - I'll say more once i get to the end.
Taygon55 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
at least that's what I think
Taygon55 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
No offence to the fic and to the name you gave it (it's actualy pretty close) actualy Kairi's keyblade is Flowering Strangth, crafted from Riku's memorise of Destiny Island.
kaultagen chapter 34 . 5/1/2009
I liked the story but it felt like you were skipping a few chapters
kaultagen chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
YEAH Kingdom Key no one uses the one
kaultagen chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
You gave Sora a last name, cool. but, it kinda reminds me of digimon
Mens Mentis chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Another Keyblade War? OH SNAPZ. This is so amazing. o.o

Must... continue... READING. *twitch*
Kudalyn chapter 19 . 12/17/2008
Very well done so far (I'm at chapter 19) And a very good rendition of the disney characters! you've captured the PotC characters perfectly. Excellent job!
Kingomon chapter 36 . 12/13/2008
That was great story, I couldn't stop reading it and read all the way to the end. Got to say I like the twist with the whole hints of what was to come like Roxas staring at the mysterous keyblade him and Namie had on there stain glass images. Great story and got to say it was one of the best.