Reviews for The Game
rebecca chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow. nicely done. I wonder, does Alex still go on to betray the Contes?
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
:) awesome pairing.
LadyoftheRisingSun chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I really enjoyed this... I just started reading the fics concerning Alex and this is a real find! keep writing. This isn't your only story that I've enjoyed.
Picassini chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
very interesting concept... problem is it's written in the first book that Lord Alan *didn't* inform the king when the twins were born... so, yeah. but still very well written!
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This is great. The insights into Alex and his thoughts are amazing and in character.
sorceress-of-faith chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
sweet! Can I use this idea to another story? I really like it!
gauchadeutsche chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oh, *yay*! I always thought that Alanna/Alex would be an awesome pairing to explore in AUs, and you've done it beautifully.
Odd.Aly chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I always thought they would make a good couple
Bookflower chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Yay! A fanfic about Alex... I simply adore him! He is so wonderful - its such a pity that he is corrupted by Roger. I don't think I'll ever forgive Roger for that...
AliaraGen chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
hmm...Nice. i think i'd like it more if this went onto a ch2 or something. Maybe of how Alanna feels after Alex kissed her and stuff. That would be intresting...Anyways, nice fic.

~AliaraGen
girlcalledsun chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I really liked this, I think you've captured Alex's intensity really well.
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very well written. Congratulations. I loved it..

Keep Writing,]

xxTunstall Chickxx
Evilstrawberry chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I liked this, 'twas interesting and very well written!
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
i like it, i really do. but there is one thing that irritates me - why is it, that whenever someone writes a fic where Alanna's true identity is discovered, that person always kisses her? or falls in love with her?
Lady Leopard chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Goodgoodgood! I love it wright another.

But I would also like to point out that

Lord Alan never sent any reacords on

Alanna and Thoms birth so it wouldn't

be there. But you probly already knew

that and just wanted to make it so that

it fit you story!