Reviews for Wish Granted
Bandicoot Sauce chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I'd like to know what 'damn backstabbing Kevin' thinks of this... Lol!
asjscotty chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
grate job
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Danget chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Nice fic. Done extremely well without any unnessessary parts and just enough detail. Perfect in a sense
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Cute with a nice warm, fuzzy feeling to end it.

A sequel would be nice
agreywriter15 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
It may be corny, but's unbelievably cute! XD
SexySkyla66 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
To be honest, I didn't think that you could make a Ben/Gwen story work but this was the type of fluff that you yearn to read once in a while. I found this piece really pretty. Lol, I sound WAY too professional there. Oh well! Nice job, anyway!
Lady Arreya chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I love it! I love the title, the summary, the concept… and of course the kissing! It's very sweet.

I wonder what Gwen is blogging about on ? Hm…

Thanks for sharing this beautiful story. Please write more!

P.S. If you’d like help with correcting spelling for this story or any other story, I’d be happy to help.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I Love it! It so good. Can we have mere chapters? You know uou what do. And I say what Baku babe say "it wasn't corny it was sweet".

I'm not good at spelling, but I think the 'spelling errors' is jest British spelling(We had the language 1st so we do not do spelling errors, all you other do!). And I think we British are the only people do uses bloody!... but why?
n3k0-b0i chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
this was nice, There were a few spelling errors, but besides that this was a nice read.
Baku babe chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
NICE! VERY NICE! I for one really enjoyed reading it, and it wasn't corny it was sweet, I really liked it so please make another one.
Mr. BG chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I think you should add another chapter to this cause it would make a good pick-up. judging from this i think your British. cause no one uses bloody but British people but i could be wrong. There's a possible continuation that can be created so i think that you should continue the story.