Reviews for A Moment of Truth
Bella Marie Cullen 213 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
cool
Piefizle73 chapter 26 . 12/18/2008
Y! Y! Y MUST IT END! IT WAS SO AWESOME! LOVE the names! SO CUTE! U MUST WRITE A SEQUEL! U MUST! SO AWESOMELY SPIFFERIFIC! AND SPIFFTASTIC AND SPIFFNIFICANCE! AWESOME!

~Piefizle73
Manic-Cheese-Fairy chapter 27 . 12/8/2008
OMG. I loved this story so much and it's finally over! Ah! I've got to find something else to replace this! Except.. nothing can! I loved it and I would love to read a sequel! It would be amazing, so you know, in the summer or whatever? Great story, truly one of the best! Albeit sometimes confusing but one of the best all the same xD

Can''t wait to read some of your other stuff! :)
FRK921 chapter 27 . 12/6/2008
aww..yay!

happy ending!
winchesterxgirl chapter 27 . 12/6/2008
interesting.
starbritt816 chapter 26 . 12/1/2008
just read the whole story...you really need to finish it!
jayley chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
hhmm, im not sure how i feel about that. in texas that's rape u know, an intoxicated woman cant give consent, so i cant help but think she's not really to blame
RideEscalatorsColderThenACell chapter 25 . 11/2/2008
I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me.

Right?

Can I Also Point Out That Its "Pov" Not "Prov"

Im not Sure If Anyone Else has Told You That.

But I Just Thought I Would Let you Know.
Piefizle73 chapter 25 . 11/1/2008
Okay sorry it took me so long to get to the reading it part... but it was AWESOME! JUST ABSOLUTELY SPIFFTASTIC! I need to keep up on current e-mails! okay so ur going with the triplets idea rn't u! THIS IS SO GOOD! WRITE MORE! TYPE YOUR FINGERS TO THE BONE! If I were a vampire this would be my type of blood! My brand of Heroin (total twilight quote moment there)!

~Piefizle73
mutantbabysmoshmortion chapter 25 . 10/25/2008
:O holy s**t
TheSilverHunter chapter 25 . 10/25/2008
I LOVE IT!
ClareQ857 chapter 24 . 10/2/2008
OMEMC (oh my EMMETT Cullen). THAT WAS UTTERLY AMAZING.

OH. MY. EMMETT.
iloveeverythingyou chapter 24 . 9/30/2008
OMFE! no, thats really sick! i love vampire bella, but er shes gonna stay pregnant FOREVER! that is if u decide to stick with what stephenie meyer said, which i of course wouldn't mind if u didnt cause i dont want bella to be prgnant forever... poor edward. poor jacob. i love this story please update soon! :)
Panda Blitz chapter 24 . 9/30/2008
OMG.. That's just... NO!
XxLikeanAngelxX chapter 24 . 9/29/2008
GAH!... O_O ?

You gonna leave us with a cliffy! Just like THAT!

NOT WHEN IT WAS SO DAMN GOD!(o