Reviews for A Thought Upon A Drop of Blood
UnflinchingResolve chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
Just another review pleading that you finish this!
DeathFrown chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I don't think I'll be able to continue living if this isn't finished. :P. Thanks for the amazing fiction, honest to god made me feel giddy at times. :).
raikota chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
um. so like. are you ever planning on finishing this? it's been a super long time and... i don't wanna sound pushy or whatever, and you seem to finish most of your stories, but it HAS been 4 years or so. ive been a fan of this story for a very long time. every now and then i'll even go back and re-read it. i'd love to see it finished or even just updated sometime soon.
BleedForYouMyVampire chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I ask that you continue this story. For I enjoy it and was greatly disappointed when it abruptly ended. As an author myself I understand your reluctance-no matter the reason-to continue this story.

Sincerely,
Jean-Claude Javenson.
Black Demon Cat chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Question I'm spending my midnight shift at work rereading both ur seras/major fic's after catching up on ova's 7-9 while waiting for 10 to be released. When and if your going to contine? I know ur writing Danny phantom fic's i've read it dark prince one and others, but a yes, no or even a maybe in the future would be nice. Thanks and have a good day.
Demoness Kneesocks chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
Update soon...
Lost Mage Lord of Hidden Flame chapter 13 . 5/5/2011
This is a very good story and I would like to see another chapter to it.
Freund der Toten chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
Gods of heaven and hell don't end there! Please don't leave us with only this, give us more. I love this story, the darkness surrounding seras and her hopes for humiliation. Please don't leave us broken hearted.
Dany-DeathNote chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
Please! Please! Finish this story! It is amazing!
Black Demon Cat chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
Please continue please.
ChaosofNightMoonlightKiller chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
Also looks at update date and screams. You update immediately I forbid you from leaving this story the way it is. You must finish the series do not leave it like this!
raikota chapter 13 . 6/12/2010
*looks at update date* Oh, don't tell me you've abandoned this story! ( This is, by far, the best Major/Seras story... series... thingy, that I've read! You've made one of my favorite pairings incredibly believable and your writing style is superb. I know writers don't usually enjoy demands for updates... but I'm desperate here! I'm seriously addicted to this story, and I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next. Please, for the love of Oprah, Dr Pepper, cheese, starving African children, bologna, political corruption, cheap crappy films, and everything else that makes our world normal and familiar, UPDATE!
TheNextJoker chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is without a doubt the most richly developed Hellsing FF I have ever had the pleasure of reading. A MajorxSeras relationship never seemed a true possibility until I came across your throughly enjoyable work. In particular, I cannot help but adore the Holy/Profane concepts you use. When reading the manga, I was always troubled by how the villian was the one to seek to be a singularity. Is it a crime to be oneself? Certainly not, so how then can the Major be a villian? Your manipulation of this is quite insightful.

This is probably quite an immature comparision, but Augusta almost seems to me to fill a combined Rip/Zorin character for the Millenium crew. Best way I can descibe it is that Augusta seems to have Zorin's balls and Rips subtle wit? I can't what to see what else you come up with to further her character.

And with the return of the Dok, I wonder of the "annoyingly feminine" Schrodinger will be far behind...

Needless to say, I look forward to reading more chapters :-) Herr Major has had his war, now let's see how Kaiserin Seras sets her pieces

"And here... we... go..."
First Lady Lestat chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Missing this like whoa, hope you haven't discontinued this and will return with an update soon
Giriath chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Oh yes, I so hope Schrödinger makes an appearance and perhaps allies himself with Seras and the Major again. We didn't really get a lot of information about him in the manga, so it would be interesting to see what you come up with.

The Major eats people? Ugh. I wonder if they do anything to the heirs, or if they simply scare them shitless with their presence. And a spy within Hellsing? Exciting!