Reviews for Jareth Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Kagome Avalon chapter 20 . 5/15/2019
Great story so far. It has a very interesting twist. I look forward to reading more when you post more chapters.
Soccerlover17 chapter 20 . 4/24/2019
Update please!
Turika Morozkova chapter 20 . 4/18/2019
Oh pleeeeez update, continue, finish this amazing and hilarious story. So clever. Don’t let it die!
thomas lee the hedgehog chapter 20 . 3/10/2019
Please update soon
Dawn Nightshade chapter 20 . 2/20/2019
Please update or adopt out this story
Mor chapter 5 . 12/27/2018
I laughed for a solid minute at the ‘Shemale’ comment.
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 12/17/2018
Great version of a crossover!
Sun and moon100 chapter 20 . 11/18/2018
Please update when you can
Virodeil chapter 20 . 3/21/2018
The fic has been an enjoyable ride thus far, though a little less quirkily and adorably unique than some of your other fics. But then again, we've got our favourites, don't we? :) Wish you'd continue this fic, still; as I said before, it's truly enjoyable. You were getting to a good part, too... At least please finish Jareth's first year? Pretty please? It's not long in coming, right?
I liked the touch of canon in this, canon that you altered a little for the change in the beginning. It was nice to see how things would change in canon with that one alteration in the long past before the younger Jareth was born... Are you going to go on with the Horcruxes and the Hallows, in here? Hmm. Would be great to know...
Regardless, thanks for writing and posting this; and, most of all, thanks for not taking this down despite its unfinished state. It's lovely to be able to read such a good story, even if it's not complete yet. You've built a rather sufficient world here for one's mind to run away with it after this chapter... :) Thanks!
Rey
Loveless Demon chapter 12 . 3/20/2018
May the gods bless Hagrid, he's a good man in this (he is in the books but well...he follows Dumbledore too much) and I hope he'll marry the headmistress of the french school in this universe.
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
Wow this chapter...explains so much. It fits so well!
palmtreehead chapter 20 . 11/6/2017
Very interesting, really like the explanation on how Lily saved him and the other details of this AU.? Thanks for sharing
Netchka chapter 20 . 9/9/2017
Interesting storyline concept so far. Really looking forward to reading more chapters when you have time to post.
muumi2three chapter 14 . 5/27/2017
So that's how you get a buffalo from mispronouncing Wingardium Leviosa - I've always wondered. Congratulation on tying up yet another loose end from the canonical series.
muumi2three chapter 12 . 5/27/2017
"Dumbledore wanted me t' hand yeh a bunch of clues" - priceless.

As was Severus's retrospective, a chapter or two ago, on Lily's extreme reaction to the "m" word. It makes more sense than canon.