Reviews for Fly
kuy chapter 1 . 5/21
the real question is what color are the eyes?

i hope for green
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
You were right about them having a dark hair child! Kekekeke her name is Sarada. She had gotten her dad's looks.
Mary chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Sweet! :)
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This. Was. Perfection. :')
Every stage of his life was described beautifully -the character development excellent- and the ending was beyond amazing. I like your style of writing - keep at it!
sasukagay chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This story is spectacular! Just, loved it! Loved Sasuke's development while he is "slowly, surely, painfully remembering how to live" (That line just twisted my heart)...I just- There aren't enough words to describe the feelings this left me with :')
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was beautiful, and I do hope Sasuke realizes he needs to come home soon so he can have this paradise.

Great job!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
So adorable! I love it! :D
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
So cute!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow. Just...WOW. I am utterly, absolutely, wonderfully blown away! Your writing is simply amazing - there's no other way to put it. I wish I could condense all the synonyms of "spectacular" into this one review, but even that wouldn't do this story justice. I love the structure of this fic, as well as your portrayal of Sasuke as someone who is believably "slowly, surely, painfully remembering how to live". Your story left me with a warm, fuzzy, happy feeling in my chest. Thank you so much for putting a big fat goofy grin on my face! :D
OlivHarvestLily chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Love the fic! XD
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW super cuteeeeeeeeeee
mililli chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Loved this! Very cute and touching.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Cute!
Seirei no Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This story is amazing. I like how you show Sasuke's development in opening up to his friends after so long of living in solitude, and of course, the sasusaku moments!

Good thing you put that author's note there about the whole blue eye thing. Lots of people might get the wrong idea if you didn't.
Zany is Me chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW! this was adorable! and great writing! no dialouge between characters makes it interesting, and they way you don't bluntly describe what has happened but give out bits and hints to let the audience fill in the space however they like...marvelous!... .awesome.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »