Reviews for Fly
Me chapter 1 . 8/5
And the child is sarada! The child of everyone's hopes, the dream baby.

"Sakura deserves better, he knows, but he is suddenly quite sure he'll never give her the chance to find it."

Because he is still...

"slowly, surely, painfully remembering how to live"

He lives to protect his family... Still so bitter, but also so sweet.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/18
Beautiful evolution of the confused Dark Avenger into a matured man with eyes wide open at the love and greatness the world has always had to offer. Written years before the manga came to a close, Sasuke's journey is aptly depicted, full to the brim with the emotion it deserves. Thanks for sharing!
kuy chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
the real question is what color are the eyes?

i hope for green
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
You were right about them having a dark hair child! Kekekeke her name is Sarada. She had gotten her dad's looks.
Mary chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Sweet! :)
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This. Was. Perfection. :')
Every stage of his life was described beautifully -the character development excellent- and the ending was beyond amazing. I like your style of writing - keep at it!
sasukagay chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This story is spectacular! Just, loved it! Loved Sasuke's development while he is "slowly, surely, painfully remembering how to live" (That line just twisted my heart)...I just- There aren't enough words to describe the feelings this left me with :')
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was beautiful, and I do hope Sasuke realizes he needs to come home soon so he can have this paradise.

Great job!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
So adorable! I love it! :D
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
So cute!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow. Just...WOW. I am utterly, absolutely, wonderfully blown away! Your writing is simply amazing - there's no other way to put it. I wish I could condense all the synonyms of "spectacular" into this one review, but even that wouldn't do this story justice. I love the structure of this fic, as well as your portrayal of Sasuke as someone who is believably "slowly, surely, painfully remembering how to live". Your story left me with a warm, fuzzy, happy feeling in my chest. Thank you so much for putting a big fat goofy grin on my face! :D
OlivHarvestLily chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Love the fic! XD
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW super cuteeeeeeeeeee
mililli chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Loved this! Very cute and touching.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/5/2011