Reviews for Hidden Talent
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I can definitely see Ishida playing piano. Cute fic!
MyBigSmile chapter 1 . 9/12/2009

I also thgoht he'll look good playing the piano or violin.I personally prefer violin..

a\w great .
randomgirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Okay, it's pretty good, but there are a few things bothering me.

First off, always write in the past tense. You're pretty good about this, but occasionally you have and "are" where a "were" should be, and other things like that.

Second, you sometimes have awkward wording, or the wrong words in some places. For example, "there are people seating there" should be "there are people sitting there." A beta reader will be able to help you spot those, or just re-read it yourself after a day or two.

Third, when you start a quotation, unless it is the continuation of the same quotation that has been interrupted with a s/he said, the first letter is always capitalized. Example, when the girls are asking Ichigo where Uryuu is, all of their quotations should be capitalized. A flip side to this rule is that only the beginning of the sentence is capitalized. So, when Ikkaku is saying "Yeah, Yeah," only the first yeah should have a capital letter.

Fourth, avoid run-on sentences. These often cause the reader to lose their place in the story, and therefore make it difficult to read. You have quite a few in here that could be broken down into two or even three shorter sentences.

Wow, listen to me, I sound like my English teacher. Anyway, I'm not saying that you're a bad writer. For a first attempt this was actually very good, it just needs a bit of fine tuning to make it great.
KukakuYamada chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This was great, I loved it. I'll have to check out your other ones as well. :D
Cloudy-Perspective chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow,you just had me floored with this piece.

And this is your first attempt?Amazing!

I just love how you really painted a clear picture throughout,and you can just feel the fluidity in the I did notice some typos,but nothing to also it makes complete sense and it just feels like you've put a lot of effort in to it.

And Ishida as the main character of Bleach would certainly be an interesting concept.

HoldOnToYourTunaCans chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Awesomeness. With those expert sewing hands of hs no doubt he could play the piano. Omg he would look so cute! Sorry I'm a huge Ishi fangirl. Poor guy might die if I met hi with all the screaming and hopping and hugging that would be taking place. XD
Evil-Sorceress chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Otaku Samurai chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Yeah, I think he has the hands too ;)

Lol I don't disagree with you there - he probably would look good playing an instrument. Nice fic! I liked the idea, and it delivered with applause (no pun intended XD). There were some typos, but nothing major. Great job!
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Really good story!
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow, I highly luv it! Yes, I would say that Ishida-Kun would be good playing the piano for the violin, for I play the piano.. and would wish that I could play the violin... T~T I really do like how you discribed everything about it! And... dang... he really must've gotten the girls 2 chase after him! Plus, I agree with what u said the beginning, that if u owned Bleach, Uryuu would be the main char, and when I mean agree, I mean... 100% that I agree with that! I really do hope that you write other fics about Ishida-Kun!
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
lol, I think so too
FrozenDrifter chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I'm really not a big fan of Ishida, but he's kind of cool. I think you gave him the spotlight he deserved this time. Hahaha. Great work describing the characters. Some parts of it were hilarious. Just can't help imagining the characters doing what they are doing in the story. Good job!
fanfictionusername chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
smiley face for you :) liked it
Tikaani chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Oh no, Ishida-kun's gonna get trampled by raving fangirls...

THis was so cute, great job on it!
deadaccount123344555 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008