Reviews for Not Quite Home
DanielRoy chapter 18 . 7/14/2008
man rachel you messed up every thing and awe ash i feel so sorry for her but in all great post pms thanx :)
coronachick chapter 18 . 7/14/2008
FUCK!
phoebejoss chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
nice update! great story... pms plzz!
Kirky123 chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
great chapter realylookig forward to reading more again soon hope rach doesnt come inbetween them please please please pms :)
ILUVU4870 chapter 17 . 7/11/2008
great story keep writing and update soon
dttdemon chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
pms!
Fruitloop1111 chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
Another great update. I get so excited when I see an update for this story, it really makes my day. I am glad that Paula is gone for now and that Arthur is so understanding. I have a feeling this Rach person could cause some trouble. Love the story and pms.
DanielRoy chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
whoa thats a lot of drama keep on posting this story is great and dont forget to pms as in like tomorrow. :)
tmacluver chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
Ah! Arthur is so great I love him. Gosh I want him as my dad. lol. And Glen aww and Spashley aww-er haha my own word yay! Wellys great update and PMS please
Life-Live-Love-Learn chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
so glad that paulas away and that glen is being supportive of spencer and i really really hope that rachel doesnt mess with the brilliance that is spashley cant wait for more PLZ update soon
Neverwithdraw chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
I'm glad Spencer's family well except paula is so understanding. I love how Glen brought her flowers and is there for her. Post more soon good update
thefrick chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
This doesn't seem like a good thing for Ashley and Spencer. But still loving the story.
CustomHeroine chapter 17 . 7/10/2008
DUN DUN DUN. Uht oh. Doesn't look good. I know Rachael is going to stir up some things between Ashley and Spencer. Didn't Spencer date her back in Ohio? Sorry, I'm read another story that I keep getting mixed up with this one, so I might be wrong. But either way I'm interested to see what happens. I know if Rachael is an ex then a whole can of worms has just been opened, I mean Ashley is pregnant so the battle between the two for Spencer is kinda...difficult I guess. I dunno. I can't explain my logic. Either way I'm interested to see what happens next. So please make the next update soon!
123456790 chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
your Beta is feeling neglected :(

Go Arthur, he kicks butt!

and Paula should just go to hell..

haha loved the last line!

Awesome update!
phoebejoss chapter 16 . 6/30/2008
nice! hahaha again... i must say it brings serious flashbacks to my head / specially the whole " it's an option" part.. but wtv... keep it going! nice story ;)

pms plz!