Reviews for Housekeeping
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
hmmm, wonder how Wilson would like it if House purchased him a live in "need-a-meter" since he obviously can't do that for himself? Hope House gets even with Wilson by making his new maid his new "Best Friend".
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wilson and House are great even when they're being mean to each other.
wayrandomshitdude82 chapter 13 . 10/28/2008
yey:D i read it now... i like it:P house is yummy
Lord of the Shadows chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
lol! Yay! This story was great fun! And Wilson totally won! lol I love it! I can't wait until the sequel! :D
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
ok so whats up next
phantom531 chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
I still think that this on is rather cute! And we all know that, even if House loves the stew, he won't tell her so! ;) I think you're handling this quite well...And Foreman falling on his ass is funny anytime!

So...House's next torture device for this girl is...?
Lord of the Shadows chapter 12 . 7/20/2008
w00t! :D Yay! ...I wanna try that mysterious stew! *randomly hungry at 12:30 am...without the influence of anything... o.O* :D I'm so happy to see that this is still in existence! I was getting a tad bit worried for a while there.

I'm fascinated! And...well, sorta glad they're not gonna fall in love. Heh heh, I'm sorta picky-esque when it comes to relationship stories. *rolls eyes* Tee hee, this story is grand! And I'm excited for the weekend! And I think a sequel would be great fun too! :D Assuming you don't kill everyone off in this one. ;p
Lord of the Shadows chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
lol! w00t for snapping! I always have wanted to snap like that but I haven't done it yet...much. :D This story is great fun. Love it! I am saddened by the fact there is a lack of infinite more chapters. Oh well, spose one must give the people some closure, lol :)
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
ok so beating wilson makes house happy

what does he want from wilson and from poor old stella
momsboys chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
Loved her hitting Wilson. To funny.
Phantom531 chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SHE HIT WILSON WITH HOUSE'S CANE! OH, THAT'S GOOD! HAHAHAHAHA! I like this story, well written, funny! Good job!
Hughmoreme chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Oh! Don't worry, your story doesn't follow it the whole way. But she wrote a story anda sequel about Wilson hiring a woman who cooks, cleans and takes care of him like a wife would (except in bed-that comes later) for his birthday. It's a really good story because it turns out she has a secret and an interesting background.

Keep writing though, I'm enjoying your story too.
Hughmoreme chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Wow, your story premise is EXACTLY like one written several years ago by Gorblimey2 called "Your Wife". You ought to do a search and read it...it was a really good story. Good luck!
Lord of the Shadows chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
I'm fascinated! I can't wait to see what other mayhem ensues! :D And w00t for school ending! lol
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
good lord he is a bossy old fart

lol

we are talking about greg house after all