Reviews for Buckles
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
"Liar," she said, poking his nose. "You wanted it to be Yuki!"

omg best line ever so true haha. well not really i'm only being have serious but seriously that was so funny

i really enjoyed reading this. and i can see that you did some research about Haru and Rin, and how he waited until he was taller than her before he confessed. i really appreciate it when authors actually do the research. it just makes that story that much better. so thank you!
AnimeWeirdo123 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Really good. I loved it. X3
Spottie.Loves.Pie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
3 Super cute story. RinxHaru

XOXO
wirbil chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Beautiful. Nothing to it. The way it was so thought out was amazing. There were some things left out but that just added to the mystery of the whole ficlet. Great. c:

It was effortless to read through this and the format was perfect as was the grammar and spelling.

Happy Writing! :D
cream tea anyone chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
lovely

I liked the way you reflected the sentiments of the first section in the final section, its a such a simple device but really makes the fic resonate beautifully

I liked the fact that these were so concise and yet so full of emotion

beautifully done

keep writing
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
YEAH! I LOVE HATSUHARU AND RIN AND WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT ALL THOSE TIMES THAT THEY WERE TOGETHER AND IT MADE ME WANT TO READ ALL THE STORIES ALL OVER AGAIN BUT IT WAS KINDA A HASSLE LOOKING FOR ALL THE PARTS WITH THEM IN IT SO I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU DID THIS SO THAT NOW I CAN JUST READ THIS INSTEAD OF WASTING 20 MINUTES LOOKING THROUGH EVERY BOOK FOR A PART ABOUT THEM. THANKS!
Freak chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
this is awsome u please please please write more haru/rin fics?
xXJamie-chanXx chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That was very beautiful. And very sweet.

I loved it.
anime 3er chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
hey this is good. ever thought of writing a yuki/saki fic? i bet it would be really a thought