Reviews for Skeletons in the Closet
thayet9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Rukia was very wise and reflective in this particular fic. I got the sense that she is one of those people with a lot of capacity that always feels like they are wasting it which added a lot of depth to her character, something you dont see even in the manga which I am always craving. The whole thing was strangely refreshing even in the gritty rukongi parts, speaking of which... I think you did an excellent job of portraying a slum without making anyone want to barf at the awful of it but you didnt gloss it over.

Thank you for the lovely storie - Thayet
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was a really good piece. It could just be me, but it felt like a close enough happy ending for Rukia.. little by little that is.. :)
Sundarii chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
this was so very heartbreaking. Rukia is my all-time favorite character in bleach. She has such a painful backstory and all those events shape her personality. I think you showed that fantastically. I absolutely loved this.
VanishingSoul chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I really like this, it was beautiful, and well-written. I think you captured Rukia's character well.
Leigh chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Beautiful. I loved it. Nice insights into points in Rukia's life, and her changing perspective of home.
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I like the scattered pieces. They make it feel more real, strange as it sounds. I can't believe you got so few reviews.

It's a little too easy for me to forget how hard Rukia's life was pre-Ichigo. She seemed very unhappy. But now she must feel content *smile*
Oleander-Tea chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I'm not sure why your story doesn't have more reviews, because this is amazingly well written. You've captured Rukia's complex character extremely accurately. You understand her.

I like the short little segments. They symbolize Rukia's life very well.
therealanon2.bunnisteffi chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
But it doesn't matter that they're all over the place! I, for one, feel that they're connected rather nicely. It's like doing up a patchwork quilt, y'know? (Bunnisteffi is going all metaphorical.) You choose the best squares, and sew 'em all up. Then - TA DA! - you get this beautiful coverlet that you won't mind making the centre-piece of your room.

'Skeletons' feels like that. ;D Your 'sewing techniques' are good, too. Keep on with it!

Bunnisteffi
Jaina chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
M, this is a lovely and perceptive study of Rukia's character, tasty and well-crafted. Very nice indeed.