Reviews for Beyond Thirteen
Terra.L chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I'm crying thanks to you. Good job TvT This story of Kanda is exactly what I was looking for.
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
(Squeaks in awe) This was AWESOME! It had to be one of the best man fics I've read ever! It was so sad, but there was just a tiny bit of hope at the end. I really loved the structure, starting with the end then continuing with flashbacks. I loved it all :)
kazumikaido chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
you should continue this... this is full of epicness :3
DRANZER-FOX chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This has got to be my favorite Kanda-curse story ever, I've read it ever week ever since I found out that Kanda was a second-exorcist. He never really seemed human to me but that's the cool part!

Please make one where he wakes up- could u sqeeze Alma or turn him into a kid? He is only 9 really! Awesome work!
DRANZERFOX chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is so sad! But it's adorable too, especially the ending!

I hope you'll make another page-like when Kanda wakes up again! Maybe u could fit Alma in there somewhere! Please!

Great story! Best one about the third exorcist project Ive read so far! XD
Fain chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow. That's all I can really say...Wow. You should write about what happens next. Like, how they bring him back and his reaction to the prospect of a new life.
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Ugh. It got me teary-eyed. It's so sad that everyone had misunderstood Kanda, but it's totally like Kanda to say nothing about the curse. Not caring that he's misunderstood and keep protecting his comrades even then.

I'm glad that finally they finally know the truth though it might be a bit too late, but at least the ending gave off some hope.

Thanks for writing this. It was an awesome read and gave an insight to Kanda's character
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
really beautiful.
f u h a u petals chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was amazing

I was bawling by the end of it but it was just perfect.

The way you made each part a story in its own...It was great.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Beautiful...just beautiful.
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I love this fic. It made me cry, a lot. I'm glad it wasn't a final 'death' situation, like the coma part.

Great job.
fan24601 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Beautifully written. I like the way you told the story with the flashbacks of each mini incident, and linking them with the falling of the petals. Great that you kept Kanda (and everyone else) in character too! I wonder if you are planning to do a sequel?
Maedhros chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Beautiful. I'M humbled by this fic too, it's everything I ever dream of for a Kanda fic and it will remain a favourite to be revisited time and time again. I love how you are able to incorporate a hopeful and non-cliche ending, perfect note. Damn fine.
se-tar chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wonderful

Not just the story, but also your setting. at first when I saw 'XI:The end' I thought maybe it was a multi-chapter story and I had missed the previous chapters. after making sure that it was a one shot I continue to read, and when I reached 'I:The begining' I figured out what you had done... it's awesome, especially that you added an after end section too. (even if we read the end at the beging, it doesn't necessarily means we know the real end.)

You are so talented, keep up your writing _
Zogrem chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I totally love this story! It was so well done how everyone begane to hate kanda and then found out they were wrong...so, it ist, heh, really strange but I was a tiny bit disapointed when yuu-kun, well, was not dead, you know? I mean, if you'd carry this on, write how they fix him and all, I' d absolutley read it and probably love it, but...damn, can't you make an extra end were he really is dead? xD because I REALLY want to see how everyone (exspecially Allen and lavi ;) ) would deal with THAT! HAH!

Uhm, yeah. Anyway, great story!