Reviews for Curse the Darkness
hisangel18 chapter 34 . 7/10
I have read this story twice now and I adore it. its a wonderful sequel. you are obviously a true writer.
Nubian Queen chapter 34 . 5/28
I am so beyond insanely psyched that I had a moment to catch up with this story and found you had completed it! I admit it, I squeed like a tween fangurl.. (shameface..)
That being said, I loved the ending. I so wanted Samson to finally find happiness and absolution. And the surname choice... (tears in eyes) I can't even...just...yes.
Happiness and sunshine and puppies all around!
This is an awesome continuation of a beloved classic tale and much better than some I have paid to read so yeah, you are awesome.
Hope this is not your last and only dive into the creative writing pool cuz I will be keeping my eyes open for ur stuff!
Hanoja chapter 5 . 5/15
Could you post this on archive of our own?
DeejayMil chapter 1 . 1/19
Hello! Am only reviewing the first chapter as this isn't quite my jam, but I hope the feedback is useful nonetheless!

["What is your name?" She asked of the shadows.] - because you've used an action tag here [She asked], it's part of the same sentence as your dialogue which means that the [She] is lowercase.

Other than that - your dialogue is good, stayed interesting and had a particular tone for each character. Your descriptions are solid and brought your story to life. Overall, some solid writing here and I bet it only improves as this tale goes on. Well done!
fandomenforcer chapter 29 . 12/10/2015
Samuel Taylor Coleridge?! Learned about him this semester in my Romanticism class and he inspired Mary Shelley
SamanthaJane13 chapter 34 . 9/25/2015
I love this story so much. Thank you for writing it. I wish there was more!
SymbioteRevenge chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This is so well done. It makes me happy to read it, and I am so glad you finished it, regardless of how long it took. Keep writing!
Anonymous Sin chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Peter Steele (RIP Green Man) was beyond perfect for your imagining of the creature. Wonderfully original and true to the original story's spirit (& to Peter Steele's memory, intentional or not). Thank you truly for the wonderful story.
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 34 . 7/25/2015
I do believe my heart has just keeled over and started fangirling out of sheer joy. This is one of the best stories I have ever written. This, my fellow readers, is how Frankenstein SHOULD have ended. Everyone's happy! Everyone gets closure! I don't know how many times I had to pause in my reading, and take a moment to gush uncontrollably over the beauty in this magnificent piece of literature. Well done, Madame. Well done.
Holly2115 chapter 34 . 6/27/2015
This story was really great a so creative! I just finished a discussion and an essay over Shelley's "Frankenstein", and this story was a nice change from the tragic events in the novel! I hope you are continuing to write because you are really good!
Andromedamnit chapter 34 . 6/8/2015
I am so glad I found this! I would never normally search for a Frankenstein fic but this one had me hooked from the start. Gorgeously written and emotionally compelling.
I'm not familiar with the other films you have written stories for but I am tempted to watch them now just so I can fully appreciate them. More stories please ;)
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 34 . 5/29/2015
Omg this was beautiful. Thanks for writing it!
newbeth chapter 34 . 4/23/2015
I am in pure love with this story. Haha :) its beautifully written. Good job.
Fiona chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Frankenstein is my second favorite book, and I usually never comment on anything, but I have to congratulate you on your excellent story. The way in which you wrote the Creature's character flowed perfectly with his character in Mary Shelley's book, making this much more enjoyable than others I have read. Thank you for the wonderful story!
Starcrier chapter 34 . 1/12/2015
This is the single greatest thing I have ever had the pleasure to accidentally stumble across. You are so incredibly talented and this was delightful to read. Very, very, very well done!