Reviews for Curse the Darkness
Jamelia098 chapter 30 . 4/8
Love it! Update soon! :)
Sherman and Company chapter 29 . 4/4
art/Samson-and-Helena-Curse-the-Darkness-445110507?ga_submit_new10%253A1396632929
emilynightshade89 chapter 30 . 3/13
HOLY HELL! WHAT A RIDE! I don't know if you have seen the film I, Frankenstein yet...but i highly recomend it if you love Frankenstein ,and/or Aaron Eckhart ;), or just plain kickass action!XD IF you do/did let me know how you liked it! :D - love Emily
Sherman and Company chapter 30 . 3/5
This story is seriously just the best thing ever.
My friends laughed when I said I was reading a story about Frankenstein's monster and how he finally found love, but wow, it was worth it.
Great story, man.
Just great.
MiraManson chapter 30 . 2/10
OHMYGOD
WHY HAVE I NEVER READ THIS BEFORE?!
HOLY HELL THIS IS AMAZING. IN FACT, IT'S SO AMAZING THAT I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPTIAL LETTERS TO GET MY POINT ACROSS.
Now that that's all said and done, HOLY CRAP. This is SUPERB. All of it, fantastic! The writing, the characters, the story.. ALL OF IT.
Heaven help me, I'm in love.
I'm going to stop myself here because otherwise this review will be an ungodly length, but for real, holy shit, you have a gift. I love, love, LOVE this story! Please, don't leave us hanging! I need some more Samson and Helena in my life!
Update soon, pretty please with sugar on top!
SC chapter 30 . 1/26
I really love this fanfic. I always found the Frankenstein "monster" to be the most human of all of the characters in the book. I love how well-formed the characters are. The are very real and well-thought-out. I can't wait to see what awaits Lena and Samson, so I hope you update soon.
Theatre of Dreamers chapter 30 . 1/14
Wow, I absolutely love this story and I'm glad I found it after seeing the screening of Frankenstien with Benedict Cumberbatch and Johnny Lee Miller. (I saw both versions) I must say the writing for this is fantastic and I adore how well the characters develop and I really didn't expect Susanna to be the bad guy and the twist of her being like Samson (wonderful name) was spectacular and I really enjoyed it, I can't wait for the next chapter. :D Thank you for this wonderful read! :)
SymbioteRevenge chapter 30 . 12/15/2013
I read this for a second time and, as the first, could not put it down. And so it's two in the morning and I am still wishing it were longer. You have a delightful writing style, I fell in love with both the characters and the places immediately. This is an excellent story and I am looking forward to more of your work.
Sincerely, Symbi
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
It is an outright travesty that there are so few aware of this hidden gem.
Eclipse1234 chapter 30 . 11/13/2013
Wow, just wow. I would recommend anyone who's ever read Frankenstein to read this at least once. I think I will have to download a copy of this myself, its that good.
ArmedWithAPen chapter 30 . 11/2/2013
I favorited the ever-living HECK out of this story. Brilliant. Lovely. So very satisfying and precious and just...hhhnnngggg. Thank you for this. So much. Any chance we could get one more chapter of the liaison in the gardens? :)
Hebi R chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
For a while, there was frequent updating which was absolutely lovely. I do not wish to be a bother but... Would more wine help?
QUACK3RS chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
what an amazing story you've created! i love your characters, i love the interactions b/w samson and helena, and i LOVE THE PLOT!

at first i was drawn by the tenderness b/w samson and helena in their stolen moments together, and then i got wrapped up in the story plot and fell in love with helena's family members. that interaction b/w samuel and margot was beautiful to read as well ... i do hope you'll write more interactions b/w them!

can't wait to read more :)
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 30 . 8/5/2013
I love this. Its sweet, adorable, didn't mess with the original story directly. And the creature earned a name (Samson, how fitting) and love, both of which he truly deserved from the beginning.

This story made me smile, laugh, cry, and mutter profanities under my breath. Thank you so much for writing it. I hope you never stop writing. :)

Raxi

PS - Have you seen the new Frankenstein play? If not, I suggest you do. PM for how to find it.
Hercules8 chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
This is an amazing story, Please continue it!