Reviews for Curse the Darkness
GreyRoseOfHope chapter 34 . 7/25
I do believe my heart has just keeled over and started fangirling out of sheer joy. This is one of the best stories I have ever written. This, my fellow readers, is how Frankenstein SHOULD have ended. Everyone's happy! Everyone gets closure! I don't know how many times I had to pause in my reading, and take a moment to gush uncontrollably over the beauty in this magnificent piece of literature. Well done, Madame. Well done.
Holly2115 chapter 34 . 6/27
This story was really great a so creative! I just finished a discussion and an essay over Shelley's "Frankenstein", and this story was a nice change from the tragic events in the novel! I hope you are continuing to write because you are really good!
Andromedamnit chapter 34 . 6/8
I am so glad I found this! I would never normally search for a Frankenstein fic but this one had me hooked from the start. Gorgeously written and emotionally compelling.
I'm not familiar with the other films you have written stories for but I am tempted to watch them now just so I can fully appreciate them. More stories please ;)
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 34 . 5/29
Omg this was beautiful. Thanks for writing it!
newbeth chapter 34 . 4/23
I am in pure love with this story. Haha :) its beautifully written. Good job.
Fiona chapter 4 . 1/20
Frankenstein is my second favorite book, and I usually never comment on anything, but I have to congratulate you on your excellent story. The way in which you wrote the Creature's character flowed perfectly with his character in Mary Shelley's book, making this much more enjoyable than others I have read. Thank you for the wonderful story!
Starcrier chapter 34 . 1/12
This is the single greatest thing I have ever had the pleasure to accidentally stumble across. You are so incredibly talented and this was delightful to read. Very, very, very well done!
Hebi R chapter 34 . 11/1/2014
A world of thanks for the journey.
m.Autumn chapter 32 . 11/1/2014
Well that was a splendid chapter to the story! I loved it very much and I was so surprised to see that you had added more chaps to this story after like a year of nothing lol... I myself have not been able to check on fanfic for a good three plus months now, so it was delightful to read! I think I shall reread this story from the beginning again- It's a good one! Thanks!
Jamelia098 chapter 34 . 10/26/2014
AHHHH can't believe its finished! loved it, thanks for updating :))))
Ammaviel chapter 34 . 10/21/2014
Great ending, Samson totally deserves it. Thank you for an amazing story and I hope you will write something else and soon.
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 34 . 10/21/2014
Ajestice, my 31st birthday was one week ago, and reading these past four chapters has been like opening a little inbox birthday gift every couple days! I LOVED my cameo with my boyfriend! I told him what you said both in the authors note and the story and he thought it was "hilarious, "but I thought it was Beautiful! congratulations to Edison and Daphne, and Abby and Montford! Double wedding, anyone? As you already know, I really enjoyed the reunion between Samson and the Frankensteins, and the scene with the three boys was wonderful, the bond has finally been forged. I can't believe I've been betaing this aWESOME story for the last 22 chapters! I really enjoyed this fabulous experience, and can't wait to do it again ASAP! i'm looking forward to your next masterpiece. Kimberly Rae Castro…Bowen!
DragonRuler334 chapter 34 . 10/21/2014
I loved this story and I'm so glad you finished it. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Eclipse1234 chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
Wow. You took us on quite a journey, one six years in the making. I'll not forget it.
Strange Demise chapter 34 . 10/20/2014