Reviews for Curse the Darkness
Anon chapter 4 . 10/3
Well though she forced a kiss on him and even today women are not encouraged to chase men because of misogyny, it's understandable she probably wanted to do more than kiss him. He didn't seem super into it at the time or after he seemed to highly enjoy physical intomacy hum. Not complete consent though maybe.

I wonder if she was calm about attempted murder because she hates herself or does she have a mood disorder? Maybe chronic low mood or some kind of depression? She seems to have fears about the river but that might not be a phobia. I hope she's not suicidal. I guess that means her and her future boyfriend are similarly tortured souls maybe?

I wonder if Frankenstein would have fallen kn love with her if she was hidipus? I suppose he wouldn'r be driven mad with envy wanting to kill her. Would he be hypocritical for not loving her because of her features? I haven't read a lot of stories where a monster falls in love worh another lady who might not be a monster but might be ugly. Shrek fell in love with Fiona when she was still lovely so I don't know if tjat would count. I wonder what a monster when falling in love with someone with ugly features falls in love with her features and the facial expressions she makes but nor in spite of.

I wonder what has influenced her to not mond frightwning appearances.

Anyway great stuff
Anon chapter 3 . 10/3
This is interesting so far. I read about cupid and psyche which you mentioned in the last chapter. Frankenstien has more reason to hide his face than Cupid like Cupid did in that expensive house and he would lay together with her. Why did Cupid feel the need to hide his face? I heard one version where he hit himself with his own arrow instead of making psyche fall in love with the ugliest man ever in pysche's place or a vile man. Shouldn't he have blindfolded himself so he would never fall in love at first sight with a vile man? I guess he wanted him to love him for him though is he nit loving her because she's- anyway I likes the cupid and payche reference and

your writing is very nice and how you desribed frankenstein's first touches and experiencing physical intimacy ever. It kind of reminded me of a non romantic scene, in a French movie xcalled Amelie her father never hugs her adter her mom dies when she is ten. So when he checks her heartbeat which races because she's excited for a hug from her dad he thinks or I think id I remember correctly that he thought she was ill?

Anyway I like your character. I like their relationship though I wonder if she should have forcifully kissed him since he didn't seem to be consemtimg completely. Still liked the scene.

You know you might like a movie called the shape of water by gull del toro. I think he was partially inspired to make the movie bexause he shipped rhe woman and the monster from the sixties movie the creature of the black lagoon only saw half of that movie. He aeems to like monsters too like Frankenstien. In America the shape of water is coming out on dexwmber six though maybe yoy dont lice thre. The movie is set in the sixities cold war era and the american government wants to disect a merman who doesn't look very human like ariel does in the little mermaid. Anyway baxk to the shape of water a mute female janitor doesnt want him to be disected. I saw two trailers and an artsy looking poster it looks great.

Anyway I guess I diverted off topic a few times but this is great so far.

I guess i didnt review the first two chapters sorry but this is good
Mia Vaan chapter 34 . 9/30
This was amazing. Like, "this should totally be a novel" amazing. Thank you for writing this. :)
Red187 chapter 1 . 7/18
This was absolutely brilliant. So much kudos for this work of art. I can't even say anything else, it's so perfect!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 33 . 10/30/2016
I dint wint it to ind! :'o

I love how you've connected everyone and everything. Have I mentioned that?
LaLadyCavalier chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
:'D
LaLadyCavalier chapter 31 . 10/30/2016
Uuuuugh, it's just so wonderfully sweet, yet not at all sappy! It's fantastic; I LOOOVE these little boys!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
Ohhhhhh I'm so darn h happyyyyy. TTwTT
LaLadyCavalier chapter 29 . 10/30/2016
I see it, and I SHIP IT!

...Ever think about writing a sequel to this?
LaLadyCavalier chapter 28 . 10/30/2016
Do I hear ding dong wedding day bells in da distance? I should think I do.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
You probably can't here it from all the way over there, but my heart is positively bursting with love for this story.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 26 . 10/30/2016
I will apologize later for how shoddy my reviews are, but you're thing is just too intensely good a thing not to tear through like a goat through cabbage.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
*can't even*
LaLadyCavalier chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
!
LaLadyCavalier chapter 23 . 10/30/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAA I BOW TO YOUR GOD-LIKE POWER O AUTHOR! THIS IS SOOOOO INDESCRIBABLY PERFECT AND ELECTRIFYING AND NOW I READ ON