Reviews for Light Up My Darkness
Ninja girl chapter 17 . 2/11
Amazing! I love the way the characters are portrayed, still intelligent, but with a little crack to them! I was looking forward to the sequal, but there wasn't any! T_T so sad
Guest chapter 17 . 3/28/2015
Aaah this was such a great read! Loved the plot, the characterisations and the relationship between L and Light!
Wish the sequel was completed, bet it would've been amazing! ;_;
Jingle Catt chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
I have never once in my life enjoyed a perfect Death Note Fanfiction like this. And I will always love Chapter 12 forever and ever, the characters are great and my god L. Shameless. Makes me want to be a man
AMT149 chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
This was a really great fic! It was hilarious and even through the crack you really stayed true to the characters! I hope you'll still be posting "Death by Chocolate" - I know it's been forever, but I want you to know we're still waiting for the sequel to this fabulous AU you created!
UchidaKarasu chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Yo.

I love you. I love your brain, I love the fact that you make me enjoy this pairing when I've always despised it, I love your sense of humour and sarcasm, I love your stylisation, and...I just love you. The end, period, dot, zip, nada. I've already read two of your DN stories and I'm going to stalk your page now. Okay, yeah, thanks, bye.

Ja ne!
UK.
Anon chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
I've read this story so many times; it is without a doubt my favourite AU. Love the writing and your sense of humour. Can't find fault in it at all... which is pretty rare! Would love to read more of your stories if ever you considered taking up writing again :)
Yane chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Perfection. This is a Master Piece. Thank you very much for writing it!
spinninground chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
Shit, why didn't you say there would be prose later on? I almost backed out of this fic when I was slammed with a wall of chat-style dialogue, and then I would have missed out on so. much. fun. I had to stop and hide my head under a pillow while I laughed helplessly more than once. I'm serious. Because looking at the screen would have been too much. And the witty repartee - was exactly that. You did a great job and really lit up my night. Oh no, now you've got me doing it too.
derp chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
This is pretty good so far! The image of L and Light having cybersex still makes me giggle, though. The one thing that's bugging me is that someone hasn't immediately come to the conclusion of an angry spouse/lover replacing his brain with his penis because 'he thinks with his penis, not his brain'.
LoveCosmicLace chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Here I was, thinking I was reading L saying something very romantic and it turns out all he was saying was," My very good fuck." Lolz.
Veronique Sarisandeul chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Correct me if I'm completely confused, but weren't you the author of a fic called Well Met by Moonlight? It was one of my favourites and it has inexplicably disappeared...
Sessytrancy7 chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
This was SOOO good! I love L and Light together! .
Aimett chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
I can't believe how obsessed I got with this story that I decided to review in every chapter but daaaaamn... here I am on the last and I didn't realize it O.o

This was extremely hilarious and interesting; seems like I end up loving every story you write... and you for writing them xD

If this was a doujin... I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY IT. EVERY. COPY.

...Just. Loved it.
Aimett chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
"Nice screen? Can I fondle your keys? Let me trace the outline of your L? Hm, actually that is quite sexy – what the fuck is wrong with me today!"

ROFL. You have such a knack for romantic comedies...
Aimett chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Barely 3rd chapter and I'm twisting in laughter!

Aaaaand... Lois Lexington? ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE.

Lul, LOVE this story so far.