Reviews for I Will Remember You
Taronil chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I go and read 'Over All Things', crying my eyes out, and then I move on to this. I am never going to stop crying now, this is just way too sad. I favorited this because it's an absolutely brilliant piece of work, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to bring myself to read it again. I'm going to have to stay away from sad things for awhile, but wow this was worth it.

I think this version was a lot more emotional than the other one was, for me, at least. Seeing everything from Aizen's point of view was just so, so, so sad. Brilliant work! I now have to go find something to cheer myself up with, but it's always good to read a story and feel such raw emotion.

Really, really, really great work!
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Sob. ;_;

I know they're evil,but I really feel for them. I don't think you've ruined or butchered them. Even though I've covered most of your Bleachverse, I think I'm still missing something. Would you mind pointing me to the others, so I don't blind search? x3

Anyway, the 'Over all things' arc just pulls at my heartstrings. It really strikes some chords in me. Beautifully written, I'm going to go read Gin's version now.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is very sad. I'm close to blubbering. It was beautiful, though, to hear it from Aizen's voice. Still crying.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I felt a sort of quiet in me when I finished reading this story. Do you know what I mean? The ending was brutally sad and written with such simple words. 'There is no pulse; He is not breathing; He is dead; The world ends.'

Honestly, that was bloody brilliant. The title of the story... Everything fits so perfectly. This is going to haunt me.
Sarshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
*sniff*

*curls up in a ball and weeps*
Sariniste chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I am crying again; this story is even more emotionally wrenching than Over All Things. You write so beautifully.

And hmm, what does this mean: "Kurosaki Ichigo had fought with many of these swords before, and the links have been established." As soon as anyone fights with another sword, they can communicate with it?

The description of Gin eating ice cream was amazing. I don't think I have read a better depiction of the desire of one person for another.

And I'm so glad that Aizen finally told Gin, "I love you" at the end.

But I wish Aizen hadn't killed himself. I wish they didn't have to die.
ladywolfinmt chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I just wanted to say I loved this story and Over All Things as well. Both stories moved me to tears and were extremely well written. I have added you to my favorite author list and will probably go back and read your other stories as well.
Little Yue chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Gin dead! in arms of Aizen is so dramatic! I want to cry T_T
The Black Crow chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
...Wow..

...

just... wow...

No, seriously, this... Gods, this was amazing. You've left me short of words, and Gods, I'm never short of words of praisal... and yet... now I am... a lumo in my throat and my fingers shaking trying to comment with a minimmal of eloquence...

-sighs- Amazing, simply amazing. I already read the first part of this trilogy, though I couldn't review it, so eager I was to read the next part. And even though that first two-shot got me DEEPLY, mainly the last few sentences about Aizen's suicide... THIS one... I don't know... I guess it got me more the fact that his world ended even before he shot the cero... that the world itself meant nothing in the face of seeing Gin one last time... -sighs- simply beautiful...

So yeah, now I'm off to read the last part, though I don't know if I'll be bale to leave a review, considering the time (3.31 am) and the emotional state it might leave me in... so... great work. That's really all I have to say. You have an amazing way with words, and for what I've skimmed through your profile, you write some of the best AizenGin fics out there.

Congratulations again in your sheer talent; 'cuase it is not less than that... the feelings you pull through with words is simply fantastic.

Can't wait to read more frome you. _

See yA!
Renka Doden chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
AWESOME! COOL! GREAT! You make me sad and forget that they are villain. Although it's yaoi, i can accept your work. because you make it real, amusing. i was really touched and believed they are lover. Actually, i always imagine the one whom Aizen love is Hikifune not Ichimaru. (Ops, spoiler!)

Anyway, Good job!

I'm waiting for another great work from you.
sommar chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I'm still trying to gather some resemblance of coherence after reading this.

I was prepared after reading Over all things but everytime I got to the part when Gin was getting cold ... *takes a minute to try to not cry at the thought of it* ... I start crying hysterically. It took quite a few painful tries trying to get passed that point in the story and trying to read through the tears fogging up my eyes.

God I love your writing but there's an actual physical pain now that they are gone. I think I'll have to wait before reading Gins POV, just for the sake of my sanity... I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must have been for you to write this *huggles you*
Soumaru chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
(I want to forewarn, I'm german, my english isn't very good)

How sad. I'm still crying. But it's beautiful, really. I hoped that both will die together, but this is beautiful, too.

I love and I hate it, more I can not say.
Zam98 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Aw... ::sobs:: I think it was much more depressing reading it from Aizen's point of view... though it was very nice to see his sweet side when dealing with the dying Gin. It's a perfect ending for them, it really fits in realistically... I'd have a harder time imagining a happy ending, especially after all they've done. I thought it was so touching though... (not to mention sad) that when Ichimaru died, Aizen's world ended. And then he killed himself. Of course... Very, very beautiful. On to the next one!

xoxox

~Ruu
The Lady Morana chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Oh I still say it's a tragedy, on the grounds that tragedy is defined by protagonist(s) that die and/or suffer. Because Gin and Aizen are the centers of this story they are the protanonists and therefore the story is tragic. Which I love, because it invokes such a rich emotional response.

-Morana
SwipeatronSparks chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Over All Things is the most beautiful and emotional fanfic I have ever read, and this does it great justice. Keep up the work. It's amazing.