Reviews for Kissing You
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Gosh, it was even more heart wrenching in Gin's point of view.

Goddamnit I do not like Aizen/Gin outside of your fics, everytime I try I just think of this arc.

I want to read it overand over again until I know the words by heart.

Wonderful piece.

Sniffflesob ;[
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Have I mentioned yet, how this series makes me bawl? Cause, it's so sad and depressing.

I'm glad though, that they left together. It was sad, but very beautiful. The ice cream bit really brings the waterworks.

Thanks for the story, told from their different perspectives. I like that.
Sarshi chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Are you trying to kill me with sorrow?

Brilliantly written.

*curls up on her couch and doesn't eat comforting ice cream because Gin did and you can't eat anything comforting like that and... and... dammit*

*sniffles*
Sariniste chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow. Nobody writes love the way you do, love strong enough to shake a universe and topple a god. Unbelievably beautiful and epic.

I am crying so hard now.
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I cannot express my love for your portrayal of Aizen and Gin. They are magnificent villains in the manga, but in you stories, somehow, they are even better. They are still as evil and twisted, but a very human and beautiful way. And their relationship is so... poetic. One thing Gin said, wondering what karma he must have racked up to get Aizen, struck me as wonderfully ironic. Here are the two most dangerous, evil characters, THE Bad Guys, and they've been gifted with the kind of love everyone dreams of but so few ever taste.

I love the whole universe you've created. Each character in engaging and amusing and completely believable, but no one manages to play my heartstrings the way these two do. This romance is, in complete honesty, one of the best I've read/watched/witnessed. Beautiful.
The Black Crow chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
-sighs- well.. I guess I cannot leave this without a proper word now, can I?

I loved it. Simply and fully LOVED it.

I never ceased to amaze me the complete and utter hope Gin has on Aizen. Every single emotion displayed in few words. All the trust, all the Love... just, so beautiful.

I liked the closing sentence. Beacuse even in the end, Gin obeyd... and, regardless of all the pain, Aizen "commanded" it.

...So beautiful...

Once again, great work! _

See yA!

PS: I didn't quite understand the Yuki part... Is it a known character in the manga/anime? 'cause the name doesn't ring any bells... but then again, I DID missed out on a big chunk of the manga...
gossec chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Last review of the day, I swear, and then I'm going back to bawling over Calculus instead of GIN (!) and Aizen. But please please please don't let this be the ending of your Gin and Aizen saga (do you mean the overall ending for Touched and First Contact? because if you do, then no!). I know they are evil and will probably die in the canon, but no! Don't do it! I'll be super depressed reading through First Contact and Touched with the knowledge that the events in the Over All Things series is how it all ends.
Soumaru chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Aw~ Again, I have to cry.

It's wonderful that he mouthed the words. I have to confess, I like these from Gins POV much more like that from Aizens POV... But both made me cry.

It's... I couldn't describe, but I love it :)
Zam98 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Well, I hate to flood you with one more review (because I feel sort of stalkerish), but this was, quite frankly, too good not to review. I've always loved Gin... he's so... different? It's especially depressing that even when he's dying, he still thinks he isn't worthy of Aizen's love. How sad is that? (though, the pathetic fangirl in me was completely overjoyed that the awful bastard finally said he loved him) ::sniff:: After reading all three in a row, I think I'm in need of some chocolate, and some brainless fluff. My poor roommate most likely thinks I'm completely insane (she hates to read, so she never understands how I can cry about a story). Really, I told myself that I wasn't going to cry again, because I felt stupid. Yet, somehow I ended up sobbing anyways. Kudos to your amazing writing skills. And I have to say, I'm rather happy to know you cried writing it (not to mention everyone else who read this series says they cried as well), I feel a bit less silly now. xD Now on to the chocolate!

xoxox

~Ruu
Kerushi-Nee-Chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
OMG LOVELY! It was so beautiful! Thankyou for the recommendation! Im glad I read it, it made me cry! T.T Poor Gin and Aizen! *sobs* LOVELY!

-Arisu
The Lady Morana chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Out of the three I like this one best. Of course I love them all, but I just tend to like Gin's POV the very best, there is just something about the way you manage to characterize him so perfectly.

-Morana
coffeeandtrufflebars chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I swear to god if this fic and its companions are the ending to Touched and First Contact I'll stop reading them. I can't take it. I already read Over All Things and know what's going to happen, but I still cried! Dammit I hate you for being such a good author that you made me cry. Jerk! I love you none the less. Please write something soft and sweet and happy. I would be eternally grateful!
sinful ang3l chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I can never thank you enough for written AizenxGin together in such a perfect, nonOOC matter. If it wouldn't for you & Tsubacisou's doujhinshi, I don't think I would realized the magic of the coupling.

Honestly, I hope you never stop written these fics. They alway seem to make my day even if this companion piece was tragic.

XD THANK YOU.
Twilight-Falls chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
...I didn't actually think you could top 'I Will Remember You'. I have just been proved wrong. It's so awesome, and/yet so angsty. How can Gin feel so useless? How can he feel as if it's his fault? So unfair! *hugs imaginary Gin plushie* oh, and I blame you for the amount of tissues I've got through in the last few minutes _

And I love the ice cream thing _
Nelchen chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Okay... I'm crying again T_T"

*clings to her stuffed Gin on her bed*

Now I need some fluff...

I think I'm going to force my friend writing a nice gin x aizen rpg x3~

(though she hates Aizen... cause he's an arrogant bastard xD

but i think she's really enjoying to play him... very sadisticaly... oô")

Ah, and of course I'll send you the link to the photos xDD

But i dont know yet, whether we do the Shinigami outfits or the one later in Hueco Mundo x3~

I prefer the second one ... looks more sexy D~

But my boyfriend wants to wear his glasses lol

Byebye,