Reviews for Ghost Town
I'mcalledZorro chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Great story! This has been my favorate mag 7/Spn crossover. It was excellent written and verytrue to the characters! Maybe a sequel? Again great job and thanks for sharing your story!
anomalocaris chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Loved every word! Looks like you're setting us up for a sequel too. Yeeha! Does Matthew really not get it? I guess we'll find out next time!
dnachemlia chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Perfect ending! Loved it :D
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
uh-oh; I know that the Seven have always been like that; none of them wanted to harm their enemies; not really at least not until it got personal; and it's become personal.

Sam dug around in Mary's files and everyone knows that Chris had a thing for Mary.

Vin was like a brother to Chris and vice-versa and now the Sam and Dean are looking to destroy pieces of Vin...The boys aren't going to be happy.

Please update again soon.
anomalocaris chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Got your message and ran straight back here! Thanks for posting it! Can't wait to see where it goes from here. How we gonna stop the boys from messin' with... well... the boys? ;-)
ajsqdaway chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
I am really diggin' this tale. The last two chapters have really sucked me in! Poor Vin! What's happened to him? Why isn't he hanging with his pals? The six need a Vin fix!

AJ
BM originally chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
In answer to your question about if you were trying to convince Dean not to send you to the great beyond, would you beat him at cards, I'd have to say that while any sensible person would let Dean win, this is Ezra we're talking about :D :D :D

I'm still really hoping that Dean and Sam don't do anything to the six! Let them go hunt down the Saunderson guy!

And as I've said before-where the heck is Vin? And I really hope he shows up soon enough to stop Sam and Dean from destroying those mementos (because I don't doubt that Sam and Dean WILL get their hands on them)

You are doing an excellent job in this crossover-you're keeping both the seven and the winchesters in perfect character and it's blending great!
BM originally chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Sam is really going to wish he'd been there to see THAT poker game and watch Ezra mop the floor with his brother :D

While I have my suspicions as to what is supposedly holding the six there, I sincerely hope Dean and Sam don't succeed in sending them off to the great beyond. I only wish they'd find a way to revive Vin and make them 7 again!

And while it would be satisfying to see them reunite with Vin if they moved on, I'd find it sad-I'd prefer to see Vin come back to 4 corners!

Keep up the good work!
anomalocaris chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Aw, man, just when it was getting good, I gotta bump up against that no more chapters icon. And "Gimme" is considered impolite. Guess I just gotta wait. Damn. Can we say Damn here? If not... Well gosh darn it. ;-)
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
I hope that the ghosts get to stay huanting; Four Corners wouldn't be Four Corners with out well, The Magnificent Seven; even though they are down one. I love Ezra.

Please update again soon
peppymint chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
I think I feel sorry for Sam and Dean. They certainly weren't expecting this.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
LOL they don't know what they're getting into; those boys are more headstrong than a handful of bulls and 100 mules put together.

Please update again soon
BM originally chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
That was great! I loved it! I love your ghost version of the six, but I'm really wondering where Vin is...

And Dean Winchester better not do anything to the seven!

I hope you post more of this soon!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
This is a wonderful story! I have read a few Mag7/Supernatural crossovers and well, none were half as good as your is. I am loving this story! Can't wait for more chapters!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
You can't just get rid of the seven or in this case 6 and when is Vin going to come into play with the "bad guys;" you know that he's going to help protect the town at some point.

Also I hope that Sam and Dean realize that if they destroy the ghosts of four corners there's going to be an upstart right? I mean come on they are NOT your average ghosts they aren't even bad ghosts.

Please update again soon.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »