Reviews for Ghost Town
BM originally chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
That was great! I loved it! I love your ghost version of the six, but I'm really wondering where Vin is...

And Dean Winchester better not do anything to the seven!

I hope you post more of this soon!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
This is a wonderful story! I have read a few Mag7/Supernatural crossovers and well, none were half as good as your is. I am loving this story! Can't wait for more chapters!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
You can't just get rid of the seven or in this case 6 and when is Vin going to come into play with the "bad guys;" you know that he's going to help protect the town at some point.

Also I hope that Sam and Dean realize that if they destroy the ghosts of four corners there's going to be an upstart right? I mean come on they are NOT your average ghosts they aren't even bad ghosts.

Please update again soon.
dnachemlia chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
More, please :D

Tanner is pretty smart. It's nice to see someone that the boys try to scam who isn't completely fooled by them.

You should post this in the SPN section, too.
Loopynlovinit chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
OMG I love you so much right now! Do you know how long I've waited for a M7/SN crossover? Although I'm still not sure how I feel bout my guys hunting my other guys lol. That second chapter was sad I hate to see them die but it obviously has to happen for this story to work. Can't wait for more!
Lobo C. Martin chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
WOW! I loved this please continue I want to know what happens next!

Lobo
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
you said six men. Where did Vin go?
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3