Reviews for Salvation
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I know this is an old story, but I thought it was awesome so I had to leave a review. Your words are so powerful and you brought such imagery to all the things Dean had to be going through while in Hell. Great diction, great structure, great everything!
rizlow chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Really powerful, B! Fantastic imagery, well done! I know this is an old one, but wanted you to know-really good!
JKRichards chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Loved the rich imagery,Dean's perspective and Sam (or at least the thought of him) helping Dean through the horrific scenario. I just can't wait until they get my Dean out of there!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Nice. thanks for the recommendation!
forsakenbeloved chapter 1 . 6/1/2008

I loved this as much the 2nd time as the first. No Rest was an awesome episode, and you've done great homage to both it and the Dean we all know and love, as well as Cookie's The Long Hard Road Out Of Hell. Your writing constantly amazes me.

x luv ya hun x
Manavie chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
*sniff* Oh it's real emotinal roller coaster and thanks a lot for the ride. His 'salvation' *sniff* I hope Sammy will find a way to get Dean out of te deal

huge huge hug
DeanBean chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
That was great

Poor Dean ;(

Keep up the good work :D

Bird2K chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Hiya Hun,

I love this so much, I'm reviewing it twice!

This is wonderful, so many powerful emotions topped off with a nice helping of hope. Just what we all need in the wake of that finale.

Y'know, you're pretty good at this writing lark, for a Northerner an' that...

love ya! Kirst x
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Fantastically evacotive and wrenching. I appreciate it all the more as it is somewhat "present" and not a future speculation. We all have our own idea of hell, and our own grip on salvation. I think you depicted Dean's very beautifully here and had me tearing up while reading. Repeating his brother's name as a mantra to arm him against pain and fear is the perfect way to escape.

Thank you for writing and alerting me to this beautiful fics existence.

sandmanfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I know I've reviewed this already over on UnGen, but had to drop in again and say how impressed I am with this.

It's a beautiful and poetic piece of writing that describes Dean perfectly for me, in all his imperfections and all his strengths.

Just a fantastic piece of work mate...well done! X Louy