Reviews for Insanity
nbrian72 chapter 28 . 3/18/2012
i have enjoyed this story, i myself have had 2 sets of twins, my 1st set in 98 were suprises we thought there was 1 baby til i was 16 wks & they thought i was miscarrying, suprise twins identicle boys (i had em at 24 wks & they both died shortly after birth) my next set were fraternal & we found out at the 1st ultrasound it was twins
Anmutige chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
yay too cute
Anmutige chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I like it's cute that they are all preggers together
A chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
I hate how Rosalie is having twins like Bella and is having a boy and girl like Bella. Copy Cat!
twitwiteller chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i love this story already
Profile Has been Deleted chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This is funny )
sammy may cullen chapter 26 . 12/8/2009
I think with Alice, it would have been funny if they were like oh and here is your son. Like triplets, but one was hiding when they did the scan or whatever, and then they have all this girl stuff, but no boy stuff at all lol.
vamptwilightharrypotterfanever chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I loved this chapter.
denise marie cullen chapter 30 . 9/9/2009
i love this story. i cannot wait to read the sequel. keep up the good work.
MissDanielle1 chapter 30 . 8/2/2009
. . . i love it! awesome.
bingobangobongoya chapter 30 . 7/19/2009
coolio
Pascall chapter 30 . 5/15/2009
I don't get it... why, when people say that your having twins they all think that they are born really premature and with such bad complications. My brothers are twins and yes when they were born there were a few snags but they were carried almost fullterm and my mum gave natural birth to them at 38 weeks.
SwimmingInAPond chapter 30 . 5/7/2009
lol, I'm only reviewing so you have 320! ha, i liked your story...except for what happened with the babies, but All's well that ends well,I suppose.
Sarabiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I like your story, I've added it to my C2 if thats okay :)
Princess of Niight chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
I RALLY LIKE YOUR STORY BUT I AM JUST HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME READIN IT BECAUSE I HAVE TO SKIP OVER SO MUCH STUFF. THE STORY IS AMAZING AND I REALLY LIKE IT BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF YOU ONLY WORTE ONE PERSON'S POV ON ONE PART OF THE STORY. I AM NOT TRYING TO CRITISIE WHAT YOU WRITE BUT IN THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER IF ONLY ONE THING HAPPENS IN ONE PERSONS POV NOT THREE!