Reviews for I just want one thing
Cainchan chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
ohh poor, frail, withdrawn sam; he is breaking in tousends of little pieces and no one can but him together. he died when jack killed him and now he is not whole anymore, he is dead inside. I hope dean cold help him. great chapter.
kirallie chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
This is so sad! Will they find a way? Hope so.
Loves the Supernatural chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
OMG Poor Sam

great chapter
lilballerette10 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
wow...what an amazing story..Sammy so broken like that...wow...i can't wait for the next chapt!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Oh poor Sammy! I've only just found this fic but I had to say how much I'm loving it. The angst is amazing, the boys are hurting so much and Sam is just so utterly broken. Wonderful.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Poor Sammy!

Great chapter!
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Awesome fic so far!
blue peanut m and m chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Hey,

Just found this and had to send a quick review to let you know what a brilliant job you're doing with this.

I'm crying my eyes out here! Your descriptions of both Sam's and Dean's pain and heartbreak are amazing and so true to life.

I can't wait to find out if Dean can get through to Sammy, or if it will be down to Bobby to get through to both of them.

Thanks for sharing this with us, catch you later, Peanut x
whoaaitsmichele chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Awesome chapter!
CBloom2 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Really enjoying this!

Love the hopelessnes that both Dean and Sam feel (is that really evil - to enjoy that?).

Looking forward to seeing where you take this!
Loves the Supernatural chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
OMG Poor Sammy

that was an awesome emotional chapter

update asap please *Puppy dog eyes*

:D *Ton of Hugs*
Loves the Supernatural chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
aw poor Sammy

I would hate to lose someone Ilove because of me.

great emotional story.

:D *HUGS*
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
we need dean back in the show next season this was great add more want to read more
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I was having fun reading about drunk Sam, then you go and break my heart with "all I want is one thing Dean. One goddamn thing..." What a great line! This was a wonderful piece of fiction, and boy, do I agree with you! We need our 2 sexy guys, and I am really hoping Kripke is not going to crush our hearts!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Great fic. I loved it, especially all the wonderful Sam angst. And I would have been a very happy fan if we had seen scenes like this on the show this past year.