Reviews for Handcuffs
CrescentDragon22 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
WOW! This should be a multi chapter story. I love stories where Justin acts like that!
FozuzGaoa chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You're a fantastic writer, this is one of my favourite Jalex stories :) !
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
That's so sweet!
tania-1416 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Awesome :)

Hm, the link still says that I cant see it.

Id love to see those fanfics.

Please :)

Bye
Baku babe chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
One word to describe this fic: H-O-T...or should I say hot and sweet and sexy and sweaty...but then it's not one word so I'll just stick to hot -grin-
HaileyBailey96 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
awesome! i loved the story it was so cool! That was my first time evr reading a rated M story kind of weird but it was interesting
Ms Sherlock Holmes chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow, that was HOT! Sexy, too. My favorite part was the changing clothes scene. You did a really good job on this. Bring in some more.
In Love With Technology chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OM Fucking God! That was so f-in awesome! WOW! Funni drawer scene. I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG!D
klainegleeghdaysfan23 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I love it :)
Love Lara chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
oh my gosh!

Freaking amazing! Eh, incest really isn't my thing, but what I love more than anything is a good sex story!

Very hot, very wild, very sexy. Two thumbs up, fur sure!

Keep up the great work! D
dems chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
your link doesnt work for the selena david fanfic! pleasr fix? hehe
Marissa Davis chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
aw of course i'll read it i think they should go out in real life to! if you could email or pm the link to the story to me since it's not on this site i would really appreciate it!
bluestreaker14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
i LOVE this story! totally hot! i know you're not doing a sequel but just letting you know i'd totally read it if you did! )

again gret job! i love it!
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I loved it
Jak4 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That...was...AMAZING! These was by far the best Jalex story I have read. It was well written. I can't even describe how good these is.

I know you won't make a sequel, but if you could write more Jalex stories I would really really really really REALLY (runs out of breath)appreciate it!

Once again this was great!

P.S: I think this is the longest review I have ever written.