Reviews for Three Months Was All It Took ItaSaku
Moonlight Mizu chapter 26 . 7/2/2008
already the last chapter? good luck with it!
Kijo Asuka chapter 26 . 7/2/2008
The... scene was placed in a good spot, because it makes sense in the story line! I can't wait to see if Sakura dies or not in the last chapter!

-Asuka
Kijo Asuka chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
Very good chapter. Awesome. Yes.

((-goes off to read the next one-))

-Asuka
Kagome-Loves-Kouga chapter 26 . 7/2/2008
woah. the evil Side of Tobi... AHH!

anyway, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END! WHY! okay, I'm done with my little moment. XD

well, good job! - keep writing! oh, and update SOON! really... I'm bored... you're probably bored... the whole USA probably is BORED... I'm rambling... XD

Ja Ne, K.L.K
ToxicInsanity chapter 26 . 7/2/2008
wow er cant wait till the next one yeah
blackscarlet562 chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
talk about sudden..
JupiterGrace chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
yosh! new chappie! aw, itachi-chan was so kawaii! kya kya haha! update soon please! thankies.
LilBitzer chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
Haha, I am listening to Dude looks like a Lady and Itachis physical appearance kinda looks like a girls...

I really liked the chapter and I hope you update soon!
RedAzalea13 chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
Kyaa! Please continue :D Onegaishimasu!

Its a good thing that you don't rush (which I do all the time), which make Itasaku moments more fluffier -fangirl shriek- Well, anyway, I can say that Sakura's P.O.V proves to be the best in all point of views...well that's on my opinion.

Update please! (:
Kagome-Loves-Kouga chapter 25 . 7/2/2008
really good, and the kiss was TOTALLY called for. it was needed for the romance between the cherry blossom and Itachi to commence, and you did a greatr job of writing it!

Ja Ne, K.L.K
musa uchiha chapter 25 . 7/1/2008
OMG! lol this chappie was so interestingly gud lol one question: u said dat kisame never thought bout them bein in luv until he heard moanin comin from their bedroom duz dat mean ull put a lemon in here? aneway GREAT CHAPTER
Mudheart chapter 25 . 7/1/2008
Update soon!

M
StreetRacerSakura chapter 25 . 7/1/2008
o.o A Amazing Story Coming To A EndAW*TEAR*But Luv The ChapterYay Some ItaSak]-xoxox-
Eipa chapter 25 . 7/1/2008
OMG! AH! I love him too and I admited! Im a little sad because the fic is coming to an end but happy because I want to know what the hell Sakura is gonna do now without Itachi and with the village! I always, ever since I start reading the fic, though that she was gonna end up with Sasuke, because I though he was a little jelous of his brother but now, I dont know, you are the only one! This was a great chapter, cant wait for the next one!
watchingtherain1 chapter 25 . 7/1/2008