Reviews for Drain
H chapter 1 . 1/12
Love this so, so, so, so much! Great work.
Cecil Serling chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Read this story a long time ago. I'm going back and reading some of the stories I remember that I liked. And this is one of them :)
SmileRen chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
amazing doesn't even begin to describe this story. I look forward to more :D
Cold War Takeover chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
WOAH! loved it! :D I love your writing! (I beliee my first story with you was Sunday...)
Alias chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE.

That being said, this was really unique.
lessxordinary chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Lol. Let's get married. XD I really enjoyed this piece. The parallels, I thought, weren't going to work; but they turned out irrevocably perfect and wonderful! There were one or two lines that seemed a little awkward, but once again, it was so dream-like that it was all forgivable. Fantastic. 3
Rhamana chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
so gorgeous. its almost like poetry in a way, because the characters are oh so different yet so alike. I love it 3
stereoheartrukia chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
wow it was some what confusing but it was really good
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this is an interesting fic, and pov. and while it doesn't always make perfect sense, i like it.
Rika the Strange chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh lord, I don't even know where to start. Can I just say it was fantastic and leave it at that? I'm in awe.
Maes chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
...Ah, and, also, forgot to ask (beg)...

Will there be more?
Maes chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
*_*

It was lovely Aw ;_;
Metallover130 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is completely perfect! Miranda and Tyki have the most interesting personalities in DGM, and I think you did an amazing job of putting them into perspective!
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was soo interesting and intreiging. It just grabbed my attention and I was sucked in. So expresive. Must read again. :)
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Awesome! I love how you've connected two unlikely characters through such a simple image or theme. This fic has a feel to it that makes you feel sad along with Tyki whilst being inspired by Miranda putting herself back together. Overall brilliant, haunting writing with great imagery. Loved it!