Reviews for Begin With the End in Mind
Celaj15 chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
Awww that's fked up and you know it. Leaving us at a clifhanger... LOL But wow, one of the biggest slash works I've read and such a good one too. I don't support this ship, but I read it cause I wanted to give it a chance. I was pleasantly surprised. :D
Moonlight the Eevee chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
Oh my gosh! Please tell me you're going to write a sequel! There are only four, FOUR, Sundaeshipping stories that I can find! This was the best one and it was a freaking cliffhanger! You are a cruel person to do that!
MacaleyRobertson chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
I have to say, I've read this story 3 times now over the last few years, and I swear, every time I read it, it just gets better. You are an amazing author dearie, and this story definitely ranks up in the top 3 of the best fanfics I've ever read, in ANY fandom. Great job on this story, and I'll always have my fingers crossed for another Max/Harley fic from you. :)
Nicki Plague chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
It is simply unfair of you to not continue thus delightful story! Please! Even though it's been years, do you suppose you could take a crack at it? It would be simply marvelous if you could! Thank you darling!
TheScottishKid chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
This was amazing. The best FanFic i have read by a mile. Had me laughing, crying and really made me think. I need a part 2 and i need it now!
Sweet Wisteria chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
This is the best fic I've read online. It's interesting, because I almost didn't read it. I'm not a big fan of the pairing, or of shota, but I've always thought Harley was funny, so I thought, "What the hell?" Little did I know I'd stumbled onto one of the best, most fleshed out stories here. You really do a great job at keeping your characters consistent, and the sex is well-written and not repetitive.

The whole story has some very dark overall themes, which I really enjoyed, especially in contrast to how lighthearted Harley and Max act most of the time. I also liked how you made what was only a week or two feel like months had passed. You're really an incredibly talented writer. Just half of Part 1 in and I already felt invested in the characters and their lives.

I feel like the story is a complete thought. Like you knew exactly where you were going with it when you started. I really enjoy the way you end your chapters, particularly the last. Leaving Max caught forever between Harley and May, still completely unaware of his own true feelings. It feels like real life.

Anyway, now that I've gone on and on, thanks for taking the time to write this massive, wonderful story and sharing it with the world!

Lots of Love
Sweet Wisteria
PrinceCalamitus chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
This story is GOLD, you hear me? GOLD!

Poor Max, both of his love interests are so taboo, how deliciously dramatic! I personally hope he ends up with Harley but I want him to be on good terms with May.

I BEG you, please update. The only truly sinful thing about this fanfic is that you're torturing us by not giving us a sequel! We want a sequel and we want one NOW...

pretty please with a cherry on top
Blood Valentine chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Oooh Harley reminds me so much of my self personality wise. ooh I'd let my true colors show if it wasn't for my parents. absolutely lovely darling. Well of course I'm not a pedophile like he is in your story. I'm escentric overdramatic, and overall wierd as you discribed him. I'd just go for ecsentric alone. hmmph anyway darling please tell me when your next sequel is up. Well I believe I do nice Harley impression don't you. He is my favorite character afterall. He's just so silly.
Dragon Breath chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Oooh I simply must commend this too a friend and hopefully by the time she finishes you will have a sequel for everyone Dragon MistressLove will love absolutley love this darling. ooh I can't wait for you to continue this. Eek.
Macaley chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
Simply marvelous dear! I must admit though, I wish you would write a sequel! This fic was the start of my love for Harley/Max, though unfortunately, not many others write this pairing. I read this back when you first finished this, and came across it once more the other day, and I have to say, it drew me in and captivated me just as much as it did when I first read it! Anyhoo, rambling now, so toodles! :)
MysticQ chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
You tease, you. You know this calls for a sequel, right? I know that I want to read more, and I'm sure others would, too.
Ulquiarra chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
You have made me fucking love the original and all variations of the word 'faunlet', just by the way. This story is amazing; I love it kind of a lot. Simply lovely~!
Bri1D chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
Okay I absolutly adored this story. I kind of didn't like the fact that Max was like in love with his sister, but I understand what you meant to acomplish when you did that. I am so glad there is writers like you out there. Though I will admit this story took me a good month to read. Who can blame me though, I mean there's like over 250,000 words to this story. The concept of a romantic and sexual relationship between the two protagonists is often considered challenging because of the age different, so I commend you for taking this task on. Thank you so much for writting. I can honestly say this story blew my ming away.
Dragonbuttero'PKMN chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
"Begin With the End in Mind"

Very suggestive

End could be rear end, Mind could be Max

Uh... I clicked on this looking for stories with Harley in it, but this thing is too long to read and I also don't want to read anything with pedophileism in it.

Farewell!
Robbase231 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Well, I just have to ask: Are you a professional writer? The polished feel of this work alone makes it stand out from the poorly worded, sadly executed fanfiction

Regardless, this story was absolutely amazing. I look up this pairing on a whim and I see a story with a word count broaching a quarter million, I was to say the least astonished

This has become my fave right now, your really an amazing author