Reviews for Fallen Now is Babylon the Great
Evangeline the Fallen chapter 1 . 3/28
Hey, so, I saw the "under reconstruction", but it looks kinda like it's been discontinued... Has it?
LokiLova chapter 22 . 2/3
I know it's been a while since you last updated. But I hope you will continue.
I really love this story!
Captain Bitcherica chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
I can't believe that Reid's actually going through with the bet. I really love this fic and hope you continue writing it.

Holly chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
Absolutely amazing! This was so well written! I love the story please update and continue it, I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
please update!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
This is my favorite story! :)
summmmmer1 chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
Hello, I just wanted to tell you that I am a big fan, I have been since you started this series. I came back yesterday in hopes that you updated this story and was thrilled that you did. I'm loving where you are going with the characters and hope that you please keep updating!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2012
Please update! This is amazing! Probably the best I've read!
Scarlet MacDuff chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
So I tried reading this story a couple weeks ago and for some reason (distraction, being at my job, something along those lines) I never got past the first page. And then I forgot about it.

Yesterday I found it again and I've been reading it nonstop since. (Just as a side note, if my boss happens to come out of his office and sees me on here...I could get in MAJOR trouble. It would be worse if he knew I spent about 2 hours today just reading your story...)

I think this is my favorite story on here. I'm not much of a Reid fan, never was. But I LOVE him in your story. Idk, there's something about how you wrote him that makes him seem more real to me than any other story (or the movie for that matter). You've given him an actual, honest-to-God personality that shows he has flaws and he knows it. Too many Reid stories give him the "I'm holier than thou and I do no wrong" attitude but you make him aware (and frustrated) with his own faults.

And don't get my started on Babylon! I hated her in the first couple chapters. Seriously, the only reason I attached to her at all was because I felt sorry for her that Reid was going to play her like that. I remember thinking "Well shit, if I knew a girl like that in high school, I wouldn't mind the resident playboy knocking her down a few bars!" But as the chapters wore on, she grew on me more and more and more. And then I realized, whether you meant for that to happen or not, it was perfect. None of the characters (especially Reid) liked her in the beginning, but as the chapters go on and on, she grows on all of them. That's what happens with the reader as well. It's brilliant!

Now that I think about it...maybe the reason I stopped reading at first was because of my combined indifference to Reid and dislike of Babylon. I'm so glad I gave it another try!

I'm really sorry that your writing partner has gone MIA as I can tell many people have been enjoying this story as much as I have. However, I'm eager to read the next chapter that you write on your own! Good luck with your writing, whether it be this or another venture, and hopefully you'll find the inspiration and time to continue this story on your own. I'll be patiently (oh who am I kidding? NOT patiently. I guess I'll say "I'll be politely, yet not patiently") waiting for the next chapter :)
AliceinWonder13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I'm so glad you're picking up this story! You both are so talented and it's great that you're finishing it regardless! So excited fingers crossed everything with Reid and Babylon works out!
Skyy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I forgot you couldn't put emails in this thing, lol. It's kaplan0812 gmail. Com
SkyyCara chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I totally forgot this thing blocks email addresses lol... Kaplan0812 gmail. Com
Skyy chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
Cara, this chapter came together fantastically. Glad to see it revived! If you still want help with it don't hesitate to IM me or email me. AIM: skyyryder0812 Email: . Miss ya!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
I can't wait to read more! You're amazing