Reviews for Fallen Now is Babylon the Great
xxFuturistico chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
So here's the deal. I have yet to read this chapter, but I've read some of your other work. You're an amazing author, and I'm sorry for not reveiwing on the stories I've read by you.

Last night, I had a really weird dream. It involved this story in it's owne3d fucked up way. You see, on your profile I looked at the character pictures for this story, so in my dream I was at the grocery store. At the grocery store I was looking for some juice-esque stuff to flavour my water. I found one called 'Babylon' with the banner that was made for this story as the label. Long story short, it was the best my dream-self ever tasted and I woke wanting to read this.

Weird, eh?

So now, I am going to read this story. Hahaha!
mockingbird914 chapter 21 . 7/8/2009
I love this story! Babylon is unlike any character I've seen before. It's nice to see him fall for someone who is completely unlike him. I think it's a great match!

I can't wait for the next update! I know it's going to be fab, you guys are a wonderful team!
Mio-Miu chapter 21 . 7/7/2009
I love this story because it so original and unique!

Keep up with the good work!

Can't wait for the new chapter :)
Hypercaine chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Wow, that is so mean!

I've had things like this happen to myself; though never to this extent... it has always made me want to give up and cry but what Reid is doing is plain mean, trashy and not to mention stalkerish.

ergh! turn yourself around soon Reid!
supernaturalmuse chapter 21 . 3/6/2009
Yay! An update! Whoo!

So, yeah, awesome chappie. Whoop-chashh. (That's a whipping sound, by the way)

Update soon!
zIrishAngelz chapter 21 . 3/6/2009
I really like this story. It's definitely very well written. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Good luck with the rest of the story!
ally0212 chapter 21 . 3/2/2009
I really loke the Reid/Babylon relationship and I know eventually everything is going to blow up in his face. ai hope she will eventually forgive him and they can move on but I'm expecting a long line up of angst filled chapters. Please come and update this story soon.
ChelsieMarie chapter 21 . 2/16/2009
I love your story! It's amazing. I love that Reid is falling for her and how he's trying to deal with it. Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope it's soon. I can't wait for when she finds out what's going on. Again LOVE the story! :)
llallyjohnsonll chapter 21 . 2/15/2009
OMG you have to update! Soon! I LOVE your story! I hope he doesn't go through with it...UGH this is killing me.
The Fishie chapter 21 . 2/12/2009
Oh I finally read this! I had been planning to for MONTHS…Jeez what took me so long, I’m like never busy .

But after reading this, I must say I really love this,

I love Babylon’s old Hollywood feel (a modern day Audrey Hepburn with a pinch of Mae West, the perfect combo, you have me swooning).

I love Reid’s devious mind (deviousness really is the sexiness).

I’m genuinely infatuated with this story!
Kae-Lae chapter 21 . 2/11/2009
Yay for the update!

The story is going good as per usual!

Keep up the great work!

Update soon.

Kat
Koikokoro chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
really like this story!
ElizabethDawn chapter 21 . 2/8/2009
Yay! An update. I was thinking about this story last week hoping desperately that you were still writing it. Amazing chapter. I love and hate the way you keep letting me believe that Reid will finally give in and be good and then take the carpet out from underneath me over and over again. Update soon :)
butterflybabe23 chapter 21 . 2/7/2009
Yayayayayaya!

I'm so glad that you guys have updated. And this chapter is so amazing! I love Reid in this chapter. He has alot of depth and you can really tell his true feelings now with this chapter. Thank you thankyou thankyou! I really love this story. I rarely get obsessed with stories but this one is my exception. Keep it up you guys rock!
Rose in Bloom 01 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Wow this seems to be such an awesome story! i cant wait to read it!

im puttin it on my alerts!
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »