Reviews for Fallen Now is Babylon the Great
ally0212 chapter 21 . 3/2/2009
I really loke the Reid/Babylon relationship and I know eventually everything is going to blow up in his face. ai hope she will eventually forgive him and they can move on but I'm expecting a long line up of angst filled chapters. Please come and update this story soon.
ChelsieMarie chapter 21 . 2/16/2009
I love your story! It's amazing. I love that Reid is falling for her and how he's trying to deal with it. Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope it's soon. I can't wait for when she finds out what's going on. Again LOVE the story! :)
BitchMcGee chapter 21 . 2/15/2009
OMG you have to update! Soon! I LOVE your story! I hope he doesn't go through with it...UGH this is killing me.
The Fishie chapter 21 . 2/12/2009
Oh I finally read this! I had been planning to for MONTHS…Jeez what took me so long, I’m like never busy .

But after reading this, I must say I really love this,

I love Babylon’s old Hollywood feel (a modern day Audrey Hepburn with a pinch of Mae West, the perfect combo, you have me swooning).

I love Reid’s devious mind (deviousness really is the sexiness).

I’m genuinely infatuated with this story!
Kae-Lae chapter 21 . 2/11/2009
Yay for the update!

The story is going good as per usual!

Keep up the great work!

Update soon.

Kat
Koikokoro chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
really like this story!
ElizabethDawn chapter 21 . 2/8/2009
Yay! An update. I was thinking about this story last week hoping desperately that you were still writing it. Amazing chapter. I love and hate the way you keep letting me believe that Reid will finally give in and be good and then take the carpet out from underneath me over and over again. Update soon :)
butterflybabe23 chapter 21 . 2/7/2009
Yayayayayaya!

I'm so glad that you guys have updated. And this chapter is so amazing! I love Reid in this chapter. He has alot of depth and you can really tell his true feelings now with this chapter. Thank you thankyou thankyou! I really love this story. I rarely get obsessed with stories but this one is my exception. Keep it up you guys rock!
Rose in Bloom 01 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Wow this seems to be such an awesome story! i cant wait to read it!

im puttin it on my alerts!
kate chapter 21 . 2/7/2009
i love this story so much. each chapter gets better and better. thanks for updating ], it made my day. update again as soon and you can please
JacksTimeLady7 chapter 21 . 2/6/2009
I just wanted to say that I absolutly LOVE your fanfic, I think it is fantastic, and I can't wait for the next update.
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 21 . 2/6/2009
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
xBrokenDreamerx chapter 21 . 2/6/2009
its so nice to see this story updated again. it is just so awesome i love reid and i think he's starting to fall for babylon. update soon XD
Raquel chapter 21 . 2/6/2009
Hey, thanks for updating. Didn't hear from yall in a while, I was starting to get worried. Hope everything is ok. Great post by the way. Yall got me at the edge of my seat. lol. :)
Brophy chapter 21 . 2/6/2009
Woah. Kudos for writing that author's note, Cara. 'Rude and selfish'? Yeesh, that's harsh. People need to understand that writing a story isn't like flicking on a switch. The inspiration wont just come to you instantly. It takes time. And other obligations/events in life don't exactly help it along, either.

Anywho, that aside, I thought this was a great chapter! Even though it's been a while since I've read this story, the suspense has come back to me full force. The changes in POV make for a very entertaining read. Awesome work, ladies! :D
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »