Reviews for Between the Lines
BookwormGirl97 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
very nice story. its really great!
blink73 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Wanting to throw a tomato at you for not continuing it but I simply cannot. The story was amazing and I loved the idea of them writing letters. It was a bit OC for Draco but I loved it all the same.
silver screen icon chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
i really enjoyed the story even though the ending pained me to read... haha so open ended in a very tragic way... because one would hope something might happen but then you kind of know it wont which is so sad since its clear they love each other... hut hey the future is never set...

really enjoyed it, it was a very sweet story...

silver screen icon

xx
AliceDsfan chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
I love it! It's a really great story and I simply love it. It's very beautiful. But the end... how could you end like that? I was looking forward to know if they would end together! I'll just have to imagine they do :)

Congratulations for this wonderful story
XXhermionendracolemonheadXX chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
WTF! write more
vkarkheck chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
i really did enjoy this story! if u had time some time it would be cool if you were to srite an actaul story like based on this or soemthing... but i can understand if u wrre too busy because leaving it sweet like this works as well! great job!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
nice
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
I love this short story. any plot with draco & hermione is a great one.
LunaNigra chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
I love this story. It's sad and beautiful at the same time. I adore how you discribe the love between them and their letters, their meeting...

Hopfully you'll write more stories like this one!

Luna
amortentiaaa chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Hermione Weasley doesn't flow very well, I've just noticed.

Scorpius is pretty cute! I'm glad Draco has changed for the better. Hehe, Rose is a smart little one, she is.

They can't go any further, that's sad. Do they find solace in knowing they love each other? That'd be eating up at me, if I were Hermione.
Captain Severus Padfeet chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
:) I like it. Even if it's sad because they won't be together. I like it becasue it goes from what we know and most don't. I love it. :)
Wild Hope chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Thank you all for such wonderful comments.
aeternus aenigma chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Loved it! Thanks for writing such a bittersweet story.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
(sighs) It really is too bad you're not continuing it. Well it was lovely, and I already like your other fic Twiligh and Shadows, I might check out the other one.

See ya!

DDEC
petrogirl chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Hi, i think it's perfect to stop there. If it goes any further, I can't imagine where it would go.

It's more beautiful this way.