Reviews for A Lonely September
CrazyMuser chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I've just recently fallen in love with this song and the songfic you have done completely is in similiarity with the song! Really good job! I absoulutely love the end part where you put a verse of the song with one of the characters and it fits so well like a puzzle!
Souzousei chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This was simply unbelievable.

I loved every second of it.

The characters were so... well, in character. You hit each of their personalities dead-on!

Good Job.
Tozz chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Ah, this totally made me want to cry. Each perspective was so true to the dead-on. There were so many tiny details that brought it all together and made each character unique...Bella talking about her habit, Jacob about his hands, and Edward's overanalyzation on his relationship with Bella. Amazing! I love it. :D
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very sweet and sad. I liked it.
Eillac chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow. This is probably one of the best New Moon one shots I've ever read. (And I've read a lot)

You did an amazing job, at the thing at the end... just awesome.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
...What exactly am I supposed to say to something as beautiful as that? Man, that was just so complex, and moving, and just...gah. So good.

I loved how seamless the song was, and the emotions so tangible. And I love how you portrayed Jacob; even if you do hate him, you really did him justice. :)

Moving work. I loved it. Can't wait to read more Twilight form you!