Reviews for Listen and Remember
the wrong company chapter 1 . 11/25
Love it!
Yorushike chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I love this story. I always like hero Dean :). Especially when he is still a kid. It's probably not quite realistic that Dean exorcised a deamon on his own at that age... But who cares? It's a lot of fun to imagine and you managed to portray it very well.
Greetings Yorushike
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Dean equals epic amazing person with a low self image and the kindest most loyal heart no matter what ate he is. I swear his whole story I just wanted to bundle him up and cuddle him.
your darling fae chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I can see why you're proud of this~ It's fantastical!
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Dean is so god damn adorable!

This story is fantastic! I love Bobby~~~
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
that was really good!
iluvcake chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is a great story! I love Bobby stories and this would have to go on my fav list! You really wrote the characters well. Kudos!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow, I love the stories where John is a loving dad. I've read way too many ones where he's SUPER hard on Dean, this was a nice change. :D
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Wow! Really, really good! Awesome job XD
Melodious329 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Adorable and brilliant
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hey i think i may have reviewed a while back but i love this story soo much because it is just so cute. I always love the realtionship between Dean and Bobby because i think Bobby likes Dean more then Sam but thats because Sam has Dean to take care of him so Bobby feels responsible. It was adorable and well written!

Amarintha chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
you're going to love my fic Hopelessly human it's very sweet and touching like this.

and I adore this. Totally. Its very very good. and bobby was good

just fyi

otherwise they're out running for a jog or something, lol. But cute Sammy, not sure he'd be really walking too much yet, having done some research for my fic, but I love this. Nice job. once i see them all i might end up faving this. :3 I'm jealous of the sweetness in this. really good. Love that Dean listens. I feel the same way. And Dean crawling into bed next to John via his offer touches my heart a little. nice.
Merisha chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh that was beautiful ;0) - Dean speaking for the first time, phoning Bobby for help, lovely! Great fic, warmed the cockles of my heart!

Hugs and luv

Mish ;0)
Dutch92 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Amazing. So well written. Awesome job!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow! What an amazing story! I love it!

Dean is so smart but hide it well... I'm always wondering for how long did he stop talking? Love your explanation, wow exorcised a demon at 5 years old, amazing!