Reviews for Listen and Remember
Yorushike chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Hi,
I love this story. I always like hero Dean :). Especially when he is still a kid. It's probably not quite realistic that Dean exorcised a deamon on his own at that age... But who cares? It's a lot of fun to imagine and you managed to portray it very well.
Greetings Yorushike
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Dean equals epic amazing person with a low self image and the kindest most loyal heart no matter what ate he is. I swear his whole story I just wanted to bundle him up and cuddle him.
your darling fae chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I can see why you're proud of this It's fantastical!
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Dean is so god damn adorable!

This story is fantastic! I love Bobby
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
that was really good!
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is a great story! I love Bobby stories and this would have to go on my fav list! You really wrote the characters well. Kudos!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow, I love the stories where John is a loving dad. I've read way too many ones where he's SUPER hard on Dean, this was a nice change. :D
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Wow! Really, really good! Awesome job XD
Melodious329 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Adorable and brilliant
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hey i think i may have reviewed a while back but i love this story soo much because it is just so cute. I always love the realtionship between Dean and Bobby because i think Bobby likes Dean more then Sam but thats because Sam has Dean to take care of him so Bobby feels responsible. It was adorable and well written!

Christine
Amarintha chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
you're going to love my fic Hopelessly human it's very sweet and touching like this.

and I adore this. Totally. Its very very good. and bobby was good

just fyi

EXORCISM

EXORCISED

otherwise they're out running for a jog or something, lol. But cute Sammy, not sure he'd be really walking too much yet, having done some research for my fic, but I love this. Nice job. once i see them all i might end up faving this. :3 I'm jealous of the sweetness in this. really good. Love that Dean listens. I feel the same way. And Dean crawling into bed next to John via his offer touches my heart a little. nice.
Merisha chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh that was beautiful ;0) - Dean speaking for the first time, phoning Bobby for help, lovely! Great fic, warmed the cockles of my heart!

Hugs and luv

Mish ;0)
Dutch92 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Amazing. So well written. Awesome job!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow! What an amazing story! I love it!

Dean is so smart but hide it well... I'm always wondering for how long did he stop talking? Love your explanation, wow exorcised a demon at 5 years old, amazing!
Twisted Little Heart chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That is so cute. I really like it.