Reviews for Time Is Everything Mk1
winddemon199 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
IT'S STARSCREAM!
winddemon199 chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Negi it should be to young actually
Sodium Chloride chapter 55 . 7/14/2010
A great story overall, I like the OCxKaede pairing, however, Kaede actually playing a prank on someone, let alone in a room in which the twins also stay in, is quite out of character for her, so to speak.

Could you allow me to borrow Luke for a fanfiction that I'm in the middle of planning? I would appreciate it.
Teller of Chronicles chapter 55 . 6/9/2008
Admittedly, TIE Mk1 is not as good as what you have of Mk3 so far, but it is still really, really good. Much better than anything I could (or have) come up with, and overall, a cute story. Especially the Luke x Kaede incidents. I think I'll miss that aspect of your story.

Best of luck with Mk3 of course. Still reading it!
al103 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Ehm... Am i missing something? Kotarou is about 12, your OC 16 - how can they be in the same class?
Hellsender chapter 53 . 5/31/2008
*after seeing Chisame's death*

Constantine: YOU SON OF A BITCH! (Shoots Clockwork with every shell in the Holy Shotgun)
Watch Wannabe chapter 55 . 5/31/2008
Whoa! You actually brought it back! :D

Awesome! I mean.. Sweet Jesus! I open my e-mail and see 55 new messages in my Inbox. My 1st thought was like, "WTF? Who the hell wrote a fic with so many chapters uploaded at once!"

At least people can compare the two versions now.

Thanks! You just gave this section another boost by putting this back!
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 55 . 5/31/2008
Yay! I know it's not as good as the updated version, but when you need reference you want all the material you can get! Even if we've moved on to superior rewrites, it's good to have this archived, just in case. Thanks!