Reviews for The Loveless
Given up at hidding things at this point hasn't she? 'X3
RandomCitizen chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
My oh my.
RandomCitizen chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
Why would she do that? 'Xl
RandomCitizen chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Totally reasonable knock there.
RandomCitizen chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
Who doesn't like the bashful type, eh?
RandomCitizen chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
That's good. Hope her eyebrows match.
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Time to invest in some goggles.(they wont fall off like sunglasses)
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
She said too much at the end there...
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Need to get a hair cut, and use a bunch of pins...and put a wig on her wig. :3
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Why was she babbling stuff about honor? What brought it on...?
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
...Wow. What a completely over the top and unnecessary reaction. Surprised she wasn't arrested. -_-'
Azalea chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
I used to adore reading this fanfiction way back before you stopped updating. I've been searching for a while now, and I finally found it again. I do wish you hadn't stopped... It's probably the best of its kind. I hope that someday you find a muse again, feel inspired, and finish this, but until the day that you do, I will still love re-reading this story.
TRG chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
This is awesome sauce. It is the I can't. STOP. READING. It would me make me a very happy (and hyper...) fangirl if you continue this. And I'm sure I'm not the only person who stumbled upon the awesome sauce story and got to the 23 chapter and would kill for another chapter... Or more :D.

Also for the 1st chapter: YAY FOR RIKU COSPLAYING! And then the 15th chapter: I give many kewel points for number 15 and I was laughing like a maniac at Vincent being on the magazine and it 'hotter with short hair? you decide!'...If I were in Chyrin's place I'd actually be debating on that with myself and possibly questioning how everyone in AVALANCHE seeing that, INCLUDING the angst muffin himself, Vincent ..