Reviews for I've become crueler in your presence
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
awesome fic, i can imagine this sort of thing playing out between them. I wish they would have gotten a scence together. but i hear she's coming back on sometime near the end of the season, maybe they'll have some scenes then.
lacquer chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Ahh this is fantastic! Exactly how they would be together. I agree that it's a crime they weren't given at least ONE scene together. I also wanted to see more Blair/Georgina face offs but at least we got one. Anyway this was perfect, thanks for writing.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I KNOW! How is it we got the "Chuck lost his virginity to Georgina in the Sixth Grade" and we got NO interaction with them? NOT FAIR! This makes me want her back. We need prime G/C scenes! With this story, it makes me think that Chuck is more in trouble than Serena when it comes to Georgie.

PLEASE JOSH! GIVE US SOME G/C goodness! Plus, you know Blair would really bring out the crazy b!tch in her then!

This is totally one of your best pieces. I love them. I mean, in the sick, twisted way that is Chuck & Georgina. Not the B/C kind of love. I don't know what else to say about this, except that is pure brilliance.