Reviews for I Really Love Rugby!
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Who doesn't love rugby? cute fic. Keep up the good work!
wanda1969 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
You know, I'm not sure I've ever commented on one of your stories? Not because I don't like them (I love them!) but because I didn't have an account at either fanfiction or livejournal when I first read them...

I can't think of a single one that I don't love...whenever I need something to read, I'll always come back to them. This one is a great balance of humour and TW meets real life.

Do you still write? I do hope so.
deemama66 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
now this one was sweet...could picture banana boat and ianto's snark in my head...
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I liked this a lot. Thanks for sharing.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Pretty awesome, can't get enough of Ianto :)
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
aww lol! nice for ianto! i like how you showed him opening up more. and hte last part with jack and the "this country and the obession with rugby" part! lol!
WeevilRockYou chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
lol i now really love rugby all because of ur fic!
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I loved that story.
Baconaise-Light chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
omg i loved this so much! EVERYTHING about it was great- the story- how it was written, and i love how you wrote Ianto in as "one of the lads". i never really imagined him like that but i guess he does have his mysterious side that we don't know about. well done 10/10
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Intersting view of Ianto ;)

Very funny
twelvestopsandhome chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Ah sweet sweet Rugby...always bringing people together...:D loved the Brian o Drisoll dig...that man's hair...i mean what is thinking? anywho I really enjoyed that!
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I really really liked this. It's nice to see everyone out having a good time and just being themselves. Do you plan on a double date story? Love to read that one.

xxIrishRugbyxx chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Rugby and Torchwood - two of my favourite things!

Great story.

Though I wish Ireland had won, of course... lol )
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I have never seen a rugby match (american) but I love the idea of sweaty Welshman. Go rugby. Loved your story
Aelfgyfu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Very nice! I like to see moments of the Torchwood members outside the job, and especially friendship moments. I can believe Ianto would get very exercised about rugby.

I especially liked this line:

“So what you thought because Jack and I dabble that I'm only into musical theatre and I'm incapable of having male friends.”