Reviews for Kid's Stuff
The Girl Who Feared Herself chapter 3 . 2/5
Great story!
naru894 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
i didnt know that batman had adaughter.

itwas hilarious, action packed and really cute
CrossoverFan chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
I enjoyed that it was very well written. It was a nice plot idea.

Helena-"Really? That's so cool! I wish my dad was a superhero." Jason smiled.

It's not bad enough that Jason knows his father's Superman but he also knows Helena's dad is Batman too, come on Clark do you HAVE to tell Bruce's secret to your WHOLE family.
CrossoverFan chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Helena showing a little detective work with (who I think are) Punch and Judy but Harley Quinn erased her worries with her bright stalker girl smile.

My favorite line was Jason just saying "Found you." I actually think he enjoyed chasing her down.

That and the feats of strength made me realize that Jason knows who his father is but Helena has no idea. And that's a little unfair. Even if she does get special hero lessons without knowing it.
CrossoverFan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I'm not too familiar to these charaters but the plot of a next Gen World's Finest is pretty cool. Eventhough I personally think the idea of Batman and Catwoman is still pretty farfetched, not that it hasn't been done before.
Lion in the Land chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Good finish. Very nice how the two of them teamed up. Helena is so cute with her unabashed awe at Jason's super abilities. I really liked the childhood innocence throughout this whole story. No one was angling for anything, they were just trying to have a good time and then get even with the bad guys.

The guard being unprepared for fighting off two kids was so funny. And they were positively ruthless with their noogies, Indian burns and wet willies. :D

“Get that little brat! He interrupted my punch li…” - just perfect.

Thanks for writing this story & for telling me about it; it was very fun.

-LiLa
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Clever, clever, clever. I love the whole idea of Laughing Land as an elaborate trap for rich brats. The image of the goons as clowns was great. I like that sharp little Helena picked up on that.

Are Mary and Keith OCs? If so, you did a nice job creating a background for them, and gave it just the right amount of attention.

It took me a minute to get that when Jason said, "Found you," he thought that they were still playing the game. That is so silly and funny. :D "You're weird." Sorry to say it, but Helena's right. :P However, I get the feeling she's going to be seeing Jason in a whole new light pretty soon.

I kind of think it would've worked better to end this chapter at: "Make sure that you put the girl and boy who got out of their seats into the special cells.” It would have been more suspenseful, IMO. And then Helena waking up would've been a natural start to the next chapter. The way it is, I feel like we're plunged into the middle of action, and then it all suddenly stops. I know you're not going to change that now, I'm just sayin' - cuz you know me, I always gotta just say. ;)

-LiLa

P.S. Don't worry about responding right away. I know you've had a long day, and will be happy to wait until you're freed up and can give me the attention I deserve. ;P
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh, the sweet irony, my devil-muse. ;) That is really too funny, and I think certainly must mean that it's time for me to start this fic.

Well, I really like it. I won't be able to comment on characterization as far as being in canon, since I didn't even know these two characters existed, but I do like how you've already shown Helena and Jason's distinctively different personalities.

"How her father could say that they were the same age when she was a whole year older, she just didn’t know." Ha ha - very cute and eight-year-old girlish.

Laughing Land...that cannot be good in story with the Joker in its universe. This is going to be fun. :)

Helena's 'Hide and Seek' plan was a brilliant stroke of genius. "Easier to get forgiveness than permission"...the child is too wise for her own good.

-Lila
marora chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Oh it really is like little kids! You capture their age group so well.

My youngest brother is turning six in the fall and he already has that whole mischevious little devil thing going for him. I really hope you write more stories like this, it was so cute!
marora chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
And that is why you don't lock up super kids. They just get out and cuase monetary damages.

Despite the fact that none of my brothers have super powers they manage to cuase damages that look like the Hulk had a temper tantrum.
marora chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
You capture the attitudes of little kids perfectly. My younger siblings are just like that when they want something.
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Had to laugh at the Dakwing Duck referance. They make a pretty good team. Great job.
tinyurl chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
That was REALLY funny! It actually made me laugh out loud several times - something that I haven't done in a while. I liked it a lot and hope that you write more stories like this one soon!
Fusion Blaster chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Cute.

Damn funny thought. I half expected her to steal a line from Kim Possible when she called him weird.

The "You're weird but I like you."

IN any case a most enjoyable read.
Hephaestus01 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Who in the world is Helena's mother? I know it could be Selina, but you don't necessarily have to go that route. Anyway, I like the story pretty well so far. I look forward to the next installment.