Reviews for Too Late, Should've Said No
RockaRosalie chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Athena is sooo sad. They told her not 2 date him but would she listen nooooo. She's acting like its the end of the world and they were together for 3 months. She choose him over her best friends and look what happened
RockaRosalie chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
I'm Team Reid all the way. The Athena charactor is really annoying me and seriously how can u pick aaron over reid. Reid is hottt and aarons a prick. Come on its not that hard to choose.
Brophy chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
I am happy. Sorta. Not so happy for Abbot, but happy for Thee. I'm glad that Athena confronted Aaron, that she put him in his place (as well as Kira). And the bits with Reid were great. They always are :P

Maybe in this sequel of yours Athena and Aaron's conflict will be resolved? I dunno. But i'm hopeful :)
Brophy chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
Aw fooey, I had a hunch this would happen. Even though Aaron cheated on her I still feel sorry for him. :(
Brophy chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Yay! Although I have a bad feeling about where this is headed with Aaron and Athena, I love the fact that Aaron's in it! He is truly lovely.

Nice one! I shall continue reading now :)
ally0212 chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
I was kind of hoping Aaron would get the girl this time.
ILuvOdie chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Miay255 chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
Your an awesome writer! I enjoyed your story and I definitely think there should be a sequel...

Honestly, I wish Thena should give Aaron another chance.(I'm sure thats not the popular, he didnt have to go get his friends, but she encouraged him to go.(totally not saying its her fault at all) But I kinda feel he's actually being sincere about his apologies.

Reid, hm...if he doesn't change(as far as commitment)no use Thena being with him. But its all in the mind of the author, and I think you did a good job.

If you do a sequel, however the plot, I know it will be well worth the read...
K.M.Browen chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Bella Patricks chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
i loved your story you are a fantastic author
Mrs.TylerLockwood chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
u gotta ask... sequel!
WinchesterWench chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Yes! sequel please! this was awsome! x
rikarou chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
Sequel please! I want to know what will happen to Athena and Reid.
OfInkAndQuill chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
A Sequel would be quite nice :D

& Yes i have been sitting all day reading tons of your Covenant stories XD
Poemwriter98 chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
I feel a teeny tiny bit sorry for Aaron. Yeah, he's a major prick and he cheated on Athena. Wait, I don't feel sorry for him at all anymore. Cheaters should go to hell. He's lame. Reid is way better. I love how strong and amazing Athena is. It's a great story.