Reviews for A Turn For The Worse
PreviouslyDead chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
lol but aw

nice little chappie! i wuv this story!
idontwantmyaccountanymore chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! :) one of the best I have ever read, seriously..ah, the cliffhangers gonna make me go crazy! (; write more, PLEASE
nekuranekomegami chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
This was so awesome!

I can't wait for you to update!
CassiexLynn chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
Ugh, so sorry it took me so long to read this. I've been slacking off on all of my stories, and this is the one that I'm making sure I read first:)

Firstly, keep writing. This story isn't a "lost cause", I'm already awestruck. I figured you'd go with your own version of Breaking Dawn, but I love how you put in the concept of the story being a lie, a happy ending for Jake.

Just wow. You're such an amazing author, who else could have pulled off such a great story? Or even come up with this amazing of a concept.

I'd love to detail the things I liked, but I'm about half-asleep after a long day of school and I can't think straight. Sorry.

But I will say that I anxiously await the next chapter, no matter how long it takes me to read it:) This is one story that I will definitely make sure I read.
Obsessedfan13 chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
Again, I LOVE THIS STORY! I wish there were more likeit.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
I really don't think Jacob is going to kill Samantha. He's not cruel and inhumane. He knows that she's trying her best to be good. It's taking an innocent life. She didn't even believe in this stuff, she didn't want it to happen.

I wonder why the Denali Clan left. Is it because the Volturi were afraid risking exposure because of the Twilight fans flocking?

I hope they're all okay.

I wonder what Samantha will do now...Will she become a nomad? I think Samantha would have made a great addition to the Denali Clan - if they can be found.

Great Chapter, Nikki!

~Vi
BACswimma chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
you AREN"T aloud to stop writing this! it's really good and original. i love it update soon!
LunaPuff chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
You're starting to feel as if the story is a lost cause? Are you insane? Do I need to put you in a cage with Samantha? This story is amazing, one of the bet I have ever read. I especially like the twist where the Denali coven vanished. Excellent touch. I can't think of a power for Samantha, but then again I'm exhausted as well. Ooh, I have an idea. When you reach 200 reviews, I will continue writing the story I had started over the summer and never posted. Then I will put up the prologue, which is already finished. Then, for every 15 reviews you get and every chapter you post, I will post another chapter. Hopefully that will be incentive enough for you to continue writing.
Annarina chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
Hmm. I'm fascinated to see where this goes. Though I don't think they'll kill her now. I think Samantha is starting to get a little of the vampire mindset-cockiness, warewolves-are-ever-evil, things like that. Which is kind of sad, but hard to avoid I imagine. I can't figure out her power... Unless it's self-doubt, an extremely cynical personality, or inspiring jerks to find her. Haha. Er, I don't know what it might be.

Girl, you need to take care of yourself! Sickness isn't good. Really, your health comes before your writing, because without you, there IS no writing. Gosh, Nikki.

What do you MEAN you think this might be a lost cause? Snap out of it! It's an amazing story. It reminds me of the Turkey Bacon Club Toasted Sub from Arby's I just ate for lunch. (After picking out the onions.) You see it in the commercials: OH MY GOSH. You finally get it: So excited! First bite: YUMALICIOUS. Second bite: A very interesting layer of taste. Complex, delicious. Nearing the end: Does the goodness never stop? It's gone: Aww man, I ate it too fast even though it was rather large and extremely filling! An hour later: Still good. :D

(You should try it.) Anyway, what I was saying was, I love this story, and if you don't, Get Over It. Deal with it! Do a little snap, snap, Whachu Talkin' Bout Willis? And then tacklehug it, snuggle, and you're best of friends again. Good? Good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a night of rehearsals to get ready for, and you have some sleep to get. Good night.
nia-ox chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
Jeebus, Nikki!

I'm hoping you hold true to your words, because with a cliffhanger THIS size, I may just attack my computer until it sprouts another chapter!

Are you going to kill her? PLEASE say no! I've a feeling Jacob and Leah will both say no. They've both grown attached, in some way.

The trust issues Samantha has are rather upsetting. I wish that she wasn't plagued by the Twilight universe, that she could be left alone to be a human. What you said about the spiders is exactly how I feel about them. I know it's not on me...but it feels like it's there!

Fantastic chapter, as always! And you don't need a beta - it was fantastic!
Squalrus chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
even with the cliffy it was really enjoyable. really good!
RileyPoole'sLittleWhiskeyGirl chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
Man i want to be Samantha
RidiculouslyFixated chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
KEEP GOING! i stayed up til midnight last night reading this, it's fantastic! i love samantha, she's gotta be my favorite vampire thus far :] bar jasper,of course!
Dreamcast girl chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
All this time and nobodies there. what!.

awsome chapter, please update soon.
Nari Da LiL PwinnZes chapter 10 . 10/15/2008