Reviews for A Turn For The Worse
brankel1 chapter 22 . 5/15/2010
Great job.
missyhiggins101 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
wow

omg yeah i wanna meet some vampires!

cant wait!
terri lynne chapter 21 . 5/11/2010
Thanks for writing more. I am really enjoying your story thank you.
Savannah's Angels chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
I can't wait for the book signing with Stephenie Meyer. Other than that update soon!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 21 . 3/4/2010
Wow, really fantastic chapter. Harsh, but good. The part that tore me up was how you explained Sam and Leah's possible pregnancy, I bet that's something most Twilighter's wouldn't think of when it comes to the imprinting. "Your child. Not ours." Very harsh, but most likely very true. Great job, and I'm really looking forward to more!
brankel1 chapter 21 . 3/4/2010
Update soon.
xNadiiLiciiOus chapter 20 . 2/16/2010
Wow, this is such a great story. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
BabelFish42 chapter 20 . 2/9/2010
First off, I can’t tell you how glad I am to see you updating again. It literally made my day to see this in my inbox. And not just because I love reading your stories.

“The anger only hid the weakness and the bitterness. Inside of her, somewhere, was more pain than I had ever thought to see.”

I… like isn’t the right word, exactly. But I’m glad this is in here. I guess it’s good to be reminded that, in most cases, people aren’t angry and hurtful just for the sake of being angry and hurtful. There are other reasons.

“And she fell in love with him again every time. She won’t be able to escape him. Not until she dies or stops shifting. Or until she forgets how to love him.”

… and therein lies the whole problem with loving people. Sooner or later, you’re going to have your heart broken. Because nothing lasts forever. But even if it’s possible to forget how to love someone, I don’t really think it’s good to.

Ever read HM Grayson’s really really puts-all-my-little-tangents-to-shame super-long author bio section on her profile page? I think she says something along those lines, about having a serious issue with the part in BD where Jacob implies it would be healthy for Leah to forget her love for Sam. Would it be good to move on? Of course. To forget? … I think no. I’m with HM on that one. But I guess the real question is, can you ever have one without the other? Is it even possible to move on without forgetting?

Poor Leah. This would be difficult enough to deal with as a regular human. But throw all the lovely side-effects of werewolfhood into the mix, and it’s like the universe is playing some sick joke on her. No wonder she’s crying.

““I’m rather transparent, aren’t I? Darn it.” I crossed my arms.”

:-) This made me smile. Samantha doesn’t seem to realize just how much she sucks at hiding her fear. I still keep wondering exactly what her talent is…

“Finally he nodded. “Good call, Samantha. Good call.” ”

Well, that was cryptic. I definitely came away just as confused as Samantha. And kind of annoyed with Jacob! Vague crypticness is only cool when I can figure it out ;-)

“And I’d thought the whole vampire thing sucked. I hadn’t considered perpetual torture of a more emotional bent.”

I’ll be honest. I didn’t like the part at the end, the part with Leah. Not because it was badly written or anything - just the opposite, in fact. I didn’t like it for the same reason Samantha didn’t. There’s something deeply disturbing, almost obscene, about seeing Leah that way, such a strong character so broken.

Great chapter... sad, painful, but good. It felt very... real, I guess is the word I'm looking for.

“The next chapter is something I have been looking forward to since I started writing this fic. Anyone who was at the Washington signing- please PM me. I have some questions for you.”

YAY! *does happy dance* My mood just went up about fifty levels :-D I know I always say I can’t wait for your next chapter, and I always mean it, but this time, I REALLY mean it! Seriously looking forward to it!

And thanks for writing this too. Glad you're back.

Rachel
TurningANewPage chapter 20 . 2/1/2010
WOW i'M SO EXCITED :D Your story is so unbelievably awesome! I can't wait for your next update!

Sorry, can't think of any constructive criticism. Good job :)

Natalie
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 20 . 1/27/2010
Great chapter, i love that you put in a recap for us! Can't wait to see what's in store for us in the next chapter!
Charlie Poulter chapter 20 . 1/27/2010
Just wanted to say i am enjoying your story. I am glad you decided to finish it and I hope everything that has gone on in your life has started to settle and you enjoy writting it again. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
justareader2BAB chapter 20 . 1/27/2010
Nice transitional chapter. I am looking forward to more!
acrowthatlaughs chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
It's been so long since you posted! This chapter was great! Can't wait for the next!
Lidija Lawrence chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
I'm really digging this :D Just one note I wanted to leave... in one line in this chapter you have 'werewolf' instead of 'vampire', unless I read wrong. It's here:

“You think you can handle a newborn werewolf by yourself, Leah? Becoming too confident is going to hurt you someday.”

otherwise it's great, it reads so smoothly :D x
justareader2BAB chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
Well, I am an addicted TwiMom. My girls aren't even old enough to read it. I am not a writer. Your stories have compelled me to register just so I could leave a review for you. I have said some prayers for you and your family. I trust that school is going well and that your muse has not abandoned you for good - only stepped back to allow time to deal with real life.

My guess for her ability: bringing about true irony. Examples, likes Jacob best(wolf)/becomes a vampire (instead of her sister.) She doesn't trust the wolves when they trust her, then she doesn't trust them while they trust her.

Anyway, on with my "review." I find your stories well written, not only grammatically and structure-wise, but also that the canon characters stay true to what Mrs. Meyer created. I love the theme of compassion that is being displayed throughout: Sam with Brianne, the wolves to Sam, the wolves to eachother and Sam to the wolves. I really am having fun just watching this story unfold.

I just wanted give you some encouragement. I have read dozens of these fanfics and never been compelled to register to review.

Thanks for sharing your gift through your story(ies). I really wish that I could write fiction.

Cheers!