Reviews for A Turn For The Worse
Annarina chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Hahaha. Poor Samantha. Yes, I read it, again. What's wrong with me? I actually don't mind Samantha. I mean, she needs to find the love in Twilight, but ah she's fine. I love how she compares Brianne wandering off to Port Angeles. And... well, I love the whole chapter. Even if it is just setting up the story, it's still goodness! (must.. stop.. reading..)
Blood on a Rose chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Gah! It ended too soon! Too soon! I really want to get into the...meat of the story. That sounded kind of odd, haha. Anyways, loving it so far, of course. Update soon!
Masochisim chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
I like Samantha's personality, it's... different than I have ever experienced in my short life. Real vampires, how much better can this story get? Awesome chapter!
amgglekim chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Yeah! I liked the chapter, and from what I can see, I don't have that much work ahead of me as your Beta either.

Get me that chapter, and I'll get to work right away.

dbert chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
great story so far... you've got me interested.
movieandbookgirl chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Sounds cool. So these real girls are going to meet the fictional characters. This should be interesting to say the least. Look forward to your next update!
gone11111 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Wow! Very interesting! I can't wait to find out where this story is going.

Blood on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Argh! I hate you! I was getting so excited too! Post that next chapter NOW! Before I hurt somebody! .
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
interesting, looking forward to reading more. i hope you update again soon
amgglekim chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
WOW! I am enthralled, and anxiously awaiting some more!

I can also Beta for you... I'm in school to be a teacher, so its a natural thing!

Annarina chapter 1 . 5/30/2008

Seriously, woah, what?

That's maybe the most deliciously confusing preface ever. And.. oh my gosh, and. And I can't wait for the next chapter so I know what is happening here! I am so going to kill myself, what a bad idea to read it... I'm hooked, and it's barely even started. I can't even tell you how excited that made me, and... If that's the preface, I'm going to have a heart attack pretty soon. I may have to cancel my alert so that I'm not tempted before I have to stop.
gone11111 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This is pretty interesting! I wonder, though... Whose point of view is this in? Is it in Edward's? Bella's?

Great job!
Masochisim chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Wow...the vagueness was amazing. So well written. I would love to beta for you, I have and am betaing for chivalryisn'tdead (Relearning the Breathing Process) but I could handle your's easily too! I have a very good eye for grammar and holes in the story.
mgouda chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
sounds pretty interesting, keep it up.

Iris Messenger chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
wow! fantastic idea ... i'd be happy to beta for you. I'm inexperienced in that i've never beta-ed before, but i have a good sense of grammar/spelling/plot and such.

i'm hooked on this btw, i love the vagueness here.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23