Reviews for A Turn For The Worse
justareader2BAB chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
Well, I am an addicted TwiMom. My girls aren't even old enough to read it. I am not a writer. Your stories have compelled me to register just so I could leave a review for you. I have said some prayers for you and your family. I trust that school is going well and that your muse has not abandoned you for good - only stepped back to allow time to deal with real life.

My guess for her ability: bringing about true irony. Examples, likes Jacob best(wolf)/becomes a vampire (instead of her sister.) She doesn't trust the wolves when they trust her, then she doesn't trust them while they trust her.

Anyway, on with my "review." I find your stories well written, not only grammatically and structure-wise, but also that the canon characters stay true to what Mrs. Meyer created. I love the theme of compassion that is being displayed throughout: Sam with Brianne, the wolves to Sam, the wolves to eachother and Sam to the wolves. I really am having fun just watching this story unfold.

I just wanted give you some encouragement. I have read dozens of these fanfics and never been compelled to register to review.

Thanks for sharing your gift through your story(ies). I really wish that I could write fiction.

Cheers!
Golia Onyx chapter 20 . 1/5/2010
I am truly very sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing. Take all the time you need dear one, no need to rush into anything. The passing of a loved one is hard, and the pain never really goes away. I know you dont know me, but my prayers will be with you and your loved ones.

Blessed be,

~Golia Onyx
Duck Life chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
It's the Lenore from The Raven, right?
Trinity Archangel chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
Wow. This is actually good. Surprised i made it this far in one sitting
Katara97 chapter 19 . 12/13/2009
I LOVE this.

update soon?
Bookits chapter 19 . 10/1/2009
WOW! That was so cool! PLEASE write MORE soon! You can NOT leave it at a cliffhanger!
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
I HAVE NO CLUE! goodness! someting about controling things or super instinks? idk
bookwurm23 chapter 19 . 7/5/2009
I first saw this story and I thought, hmm... here's another self insert. But the summery was okay, and it was on the favorites of a reader with good tastes. So, I read it. I'm actually quite happy that I did now.

I really really like this! Your writing is so in character, and the plot is believable but unique and very original. I love how you molded the whole Breaking Dawn book in there and over all, it's just a great story.

I can't wait to read more!

God bless you and yours,

bookwrum23
Bananavamp chapter 19 . 6/19/2009
i love your story
Bananavamp chapter 16 . 6/19/2009
i"m thinkin humanity. bing able to protect. not really sure.
BabelFish42 chapter 19 . 6/18/2009
"I had to hide him a couple times last summer. The fans were looking for him."

HAHAHA, I could totally see this happening. I laughed out loud when I read it. One of the many things I love about this story is the way the whole set up allows you to poke fun at us fans :-)

So Samantha feels bad about how much she fought with Brianne, and kinda regrets that they “never reached that stage of enjoying each other’s company without killing each other” ? Aww… I can understand that. And it is kind of a shame. At the same time, I don’t think she should feel too bad. Fighting is part of being siblings. Doesn’t mean you don’t love each other. Sometimes fighting means you love each other enough that you know you can let all your anger out, yell and argue all you want, lose the polite happy masks you wear for other people, and at the end of the day, you’re both still going to love each other. Even if you don’t always /like/ each other.

Wow. Big long tangent there. I’d apologize if I didn’t already know you like tangents.

Good Leah in this chapter. She's sarcastic and angry as usual ("an apology isn't going to fix it"), then the way you brought up her affection for Seth, and how that's something she and Samantha have in common, was a nice touch. So was her mini-confrontation with Jake at the end, about how he can't... won't hear a word against Bella. Especially Jake’s line: “Oh, wait, that’s not me. That’s you.” Excellent, clever, so-harsh-but-true-that-it-makes-me-wince dialogue there. I had to laugh again when Samantha hightailed it out of that scene. I would’ve done the same thing.

(I sense a little of the Leah-despises-Bella-for-hurting-Jake-like-Sam-hurt-her tension from Desperate spilling over into Turn... isn't Leah's confrontation with Bella in Desperate coming up soon? Speaking of Desperate, you are going to update soon, right? Right? Pretty please with sugar on top?)

Anyway, loved the chapter. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the update! And I’m still praying for your granddad.

Rachel
Blood on a Rose chapter 19 . 6/17/2009
Ah, tension! You could cut it with a knife! I'm getting antsy waiting to see the cameos you're putting in. Update as soon as you can, chica!
Blood on a Rose chapter 18 . 6/17/2009
Mwhuahaha, go Samantha! Girl power! lol. I like how she stood up for Leah and Jake and defended them against that other newborn-that was a nice touch. The only thing I was kind of confused about was near the beginning of the chapter when Leah is thinking about how she doesn't wanna be wrong concerning her evaluation of Samantha, and the sentence kind of randomly cuts off. It says "We’d catch her easily, and then life would go back to the". I figured that either it was supposed to be cut off there and you just forgot to put a dash or something, or some words got left out somehow. Just to let you know :]
Blood on a Rose chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
Berate you? What? Nobody in their right mind would do that to you-especially after such an awesome chapter! I like seeing things from Leah's POV, btw. I was kind of confused at the moose killing part, though, when she was talking about deaths on her shoulders...like she had had a part in killing someone O.o Maybe I read it wrong or something. Or maybe it's another plot twist? Either way, I'm onto the next chapter! Tally-ho! :]
Blood on a Rose chapter 16 . 6/17/2009
Aw, poor Samantha! It has to be so hard being turned into a monster like that against her will, and she can't do anything to stop it because her instincts are so strong. But she fed, which is very important, because she was starting to get a little crazy. I'm just worried about what the effect of that feeding will be on her.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »