Reviews for A Turn For The Worse
Blood on a Rose chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
Dude, so when you updated I had to check to make sure I was caught up, and, lo and behold, I somehow got like 3 chapters behind :3 Anywho, I'm catching up now, and I love the revelation in this chapter. Stephenie Meyer herself! Woot-woot!
Stella2312 chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
good chapter :]

i have missed your story. this chapter was so good.

i actually havn't had time to write my own bc school has kept me so busy...i'm gonna post a new chapter within a week or two though.
xxmidnigtxflowerxx chapter 19 . 6/13/2009
ahh.. im sorry bout all that happened!

im glad your grandpas ok tho! :]

plz update soon!
Foam Weber chapter 19 . 6/12/2009
Oh. I'll keep him in my prayers. Welcome back! This was a very good chapter.
Blue-Huntress chapter 19 . 6/12/2009
yays 4 updates! (finally) .

keep up the good work!
nia-ox chapter 19 . 6/12/2009
Woah - what a comeback. I'm sorry about your grandfather, I'm sure that's been really hard for you. I'm glad you've managed to come back to us, though - I was missing you and your wonderful characters.

I haven't got much to say of this chapter, unfortunately. There's nothing to criticise, and as you know, you just get better every chapter. I'm glad you're back.
Bookits chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
AWESOMENESS! I WANT MORE PLEASE! I really love this story so far! Please write more soon? Pretty please with sugar on top?
Bookits chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
"How would u like 2 die?"

Hahahahaha! Classic! I love the story so far! Keep it up ;-)
nowlandingonmars chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Wow i love this story all ready cant wait to get reading Keep it up!
imasleepysheepy chapter 18 . 5/9/2009
the story is pure asomeness. cant wait till you continue.
Laurel chapter 18 . 5/2/2009
Brilliant...*Sighs contentedly*
ThatKnitChick chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
This story is awesome! I can't wait til you update with the next chapter! I can't wait til Sam meets the Cullens and Stephanie Meyers. How are you gonna get her into Seattle without her killing everyone she comes in contact with? I can't wait to see how you're gonna pull this off. Keep up the great work!
BabelFish42 chapter 18 . 2/24/2009
Technical glitch? What do you /mean/ there’s a technical glitch? I FINALLY get around to reviewing Nikki’s poor neglected chapter that was posted like a month ago, and now you’re telling me I can’t login? Gr…

They’re sorry for the “brief” inconvenience, they say. Come back in a few minutes, they say. Well, it’s /been/ a few minutes, and I still can’t log in. In fact it’s been an /hour/. *taps foot impatiently* Now it’s been five hours and I need to go to bed. Ugh.

[Two DAYS later…] What is WRONG with you, you stupid website?

Ahem. Sorry about that. There was a slight additional delay, thanks to FF’s dysfunctionalness. But now that it’s working again, onto the review!

"Samantha was missing. Great; yet another fun activity to add to my plans."

Have I ever told you I love the way you write Leah's voice? I don't think I have. Well, she's awesome. Made me crack up on the first line. I’m so glad she’s in this story.

Whew! So Samantha didn’t run across any unlucky hikers. I was a little worried about that possibility. And was that, by any chance, a little bit of Samantha using- *covers mouth* Um, you know. And if you don’t know, I’ll ask you about it privately. I just wonder, based on the way the other vampire reacted to her, if it had anything to do with the thing I’m not going to talk about here.

“I growled as my hackles rose. I really hated vampires.” [a couple paragraphs later…] “I don’t think I’d ever been so relieved to see a leech. She was safe.”

I’m starting to wonder if Leah still really even thinks of Samantha as a vampire, deep down at a subconscious level. It’s like she’s in a category all her own now. I liked the description of the other vampire, by the way, with a tangled mess of hair and only one eye visible. Kinda creepy, and a nice foil for Samantha, with her bubble gum pink shirt and straight brown hair. Like Leah mentions, she’s “a newborn that spoke without the deference or the savageness of other newborns.” She’s different in a lot ways, and the appearance of this other vampire just underscores how very unusual Samantha is. I liked how that came out so much in this chapter, especially considering that we’re inside Leah’s head here.

“The only reason for that that I could see was that she cared. I shook the thought away. Vampires and werewolves did not have relationships like that.”

Oh, but in this case they do, whether Leah wants to admit it to herself or not. :-) I love how you’re developing the relationships between these characters. Awesome chapter, as always. And take your time with the replies, we can wait. Heaven knows we (at least /I/) make you wait long enough for reviews in the first place, so it’s only fair ;-) Hope to see an update soon!
Annarina chapter 18 . 2/14/2009
I liked it. It was good. But to be honest, I'm not sure it was up to your par. Only because you have such a high standard of amazing writing all the time. Maybe it's just me, but this seemed only Good. For example, there's an unfinished sentance near the beginning..

"I shook the thought away. We’d catch her easily, and then life would go back to the

And then there was no more scent to follow."

But who cares. It was still good, Nikki. And I did really like it.
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
I love your writing...great chapterness! good job!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »