Reviews for When Twilight Greets the Dawn
pikachu777 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
AWWWWWWWWW! It's so cute!
Zyoshiro chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Sothe and Micaiah FTW!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
what about leonardo?
thiefgirl1231 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
OMG! This is definately, hands down, the best Sothe fanfic I've read! I'm an aspiring writer myself, so it's so great to be able to read amazing storeis like these! It had me glued to the screen the whole time! The characters personalities were spot on, the dialogue was fantastic. Sure, there were some spelling mistakes. The only criticism I have to make is, I didn't care for all the 'zipping' and 'zooming'. It made him sound more like a racecar than the way cool guy he is! Sothe is totally my fav Fire Emblem character, and this story did him justice. Long live Sothe!
Angst Corporation VD chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ahh, now this is how a story should be! Binding, angsty, emotional and of course, with a sweet reunion at the end.

The only thing I noticed is that Jarod already is somewhat aware of the Dawn Brigade, which he wasn't in the game, or maybe it was just Micaiah. Anyway, I hope you do more stories like this. This had me captured from start to goal.

Well done!
CyberXigbar chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Wow! This is one of the best RD fics I've ever read! Sothe's and Micaiah's characters were spot on and the dialogue fits with the discussion in RD. The grammar is a bit iffy in some parts, but I can safely say that it's definitely better than the majority of the fics on this site (it didn't make my eyes bleed, for one thing). Anyway, great story and I hope to see more in the future!
Gaurdianangelzelos chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow! Five stars to the best Sothe fic on ! No joke buddy, you did an amazing job on this piece of work. I'm just saddened that it hasn't recieved as much emails as it deserves yet. No doubt, this is not only the best Sothe fic on this site, but perhaps even the best in the Fire Emblem section. The drama was believable and your vocabulary as well as style was just beutiful to read.

There would only be a couple things I could nit pick on. One is just an innocent mistake, somewhere in the first quarter of your fic you put "Seth" instead of "Sothe". Nothing a quick export and correction couldn't fix. The other two is that though it is never actually written in any dialoge, I think on Nolan's profile it says that he is the leader of the Dawn Brigade. The last is that in the game Micaiah says to Ike during an info conversation that she and Sothe reunited in the back allies of Nevassa. Let it be known that these are very weak complaints and it did not hinder my enjoyment of the fic by any means.

So, to sum it all up, this was an extremely good read. I also made a fic revolving around Sothe and Micaiah and I can safely say that it is not nearly as well written as yours (mine actually takes place at three different times in the story and you still beat me by nearly a 10 words). I agree that Sothe is an extremely underated character and I'm glad you decided to make this fic. Please continue to do what you do, because it's awesome and good luck with any future projects you have!

GAZ