Reviews for YuGiOh! Yaoi Shipping List
hama431 chapter 48 . 4/6
is there going to be a puzzleshipping or mobiumshipping soon
ShadowStar982 chapter 48 . 7/7/2014
All I've ever heard it called was gin rummy lol:)
ShadowStar982 chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
My deck focuses more around my dragon and magician cards but my first deck was a water deck:)
qqsha chapter 45 . 8/28/2013
I broke out laughing at the end. I love fics that make me do that!
qqsha chapter 39 . 8/28/2013
The puppyshipping at the end. And Kaiba's spying (though distracted at the end) was awesome. Along with Yami's threat to take out Keith's eyes.
qqsha chapter 35 . 8/28/2013
Hot. Incredibly hot.
qqsha chapter 34 . 8/28/2013
Yugi was well written here. I liked how you got his non-violence mentality when he answered the Thief King. Though his whole live is very dangerous (and probably violent depending on the situation where he acts as a double). And cause I am a Blind (and puzzle and mobium shipper), I like his love and devotion to Atem.
qqsha chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
Blindshipping!

This one was really cute I like how the twins are alike and accepting of each other. (And I hope Yami meets Yugi at some point-Atem met his boyfriend after all!)

I thought this was really well done, including the parent's pov on everything and the twin's reaction to that.
LindaRinda chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I am really loving this entire work.
It's pretty amazing to me how skilled you are, and how you are able to make all of these insane pairings actually work, and work WELL.
I haven't even skipped any of the chapters due to crazy ships, because I have faith in your abilities to make fic for these ships readable and enjoyable. I've never been let down, so far! (:
I think my hands down favorites so far have been Bakura/Ryou/Jou and Malik/Ryuji. You have made me a hardcore shipper of both, and I wish there was more fanart/fic of these ships!
Keep up the amazing work, because I'd love to see your take on every ship in the alphabet! :)
rainbow-claw chapter 48 . 7/25/2013
can you make the chaosshipping one be a lemon or at least close to being a lemon? And the same for sealshipping, and headdressshipping? and does shinkanshipping count as a yaoi pairing, and if so, can you do the same with that too?
American Robin chapter 48 . 7/10/2013
These little ficlets are so beyond good. Even if they're very short, they still manage to capture whatever pairing you write. Even if I want to, I haven't skipped any of the more outlandish pairings because you somehow make it work. Congrats on that. I'd leave a better review but I'm rather tired.
name chapter 48 . 6/18/2013
totally awesome got through most of great writing on your part
Classy Abigail chapter 48 . 3/26/2013
I had forgotten all about being subscribed to this story, but that is by no means a bad thing! I consider this story of your to be kind of like one of those appetizer samplers you get at restaurants where you get to try a little of everything. This pairing made me pretty happy, no lie. I'm super interested in the next one on the list. Like, there's some crazy stuff out there. As always, you are a credit to your profession, and I'm looking forward to the next installment!
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 48 . 3/23/2013
...*raises hand* Yep. Completely forgot about this story. Nice to see that it's finally updated!
PorlafuerzadeRa chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
my fav characters all together! and yaoi! You made my day, my night, my week FUCK YES :D