Reviews for Paper Cuts
Fallen-Autumn-Leaves chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
XD hee-hee! poor Kurama!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
aw poor fox, but great job

this is a good humor fic
The Disillusioned chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Haha this was very random, but very cute. I liked it a lot. Very very random. xD

I'll be checking some of your other stuff out. _
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hahaha. Nice!

-D101
Lark R. Starling chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That's how you vent your unhappiness? You're not a very angry person, are you? If I was angry at life and wanted to take it out in a story I would've killed Kurama...Maybe by an embarrassing nosebleed.

Anyways, I digress. It made me giggle! Good job!
RedRoseKurama chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
L

O

L

!

-RRK xD
MaRuX chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ouch, poor Kurama... I feel sorry for him. Heh, his classmates really don't know what a tough cookie he is, don't they?

(Hey, guess what, you just gave me another idea for my collection of Kurama one-shots with this! And I'll dedicate that story to you! It shall be the fifth in case you wanna know; okay, now I'm offtopic...)

The point is that I see you really apreciate Kurama the way he is and understand his personality. Even though it's a small piece you've drawn him really well in this point of view!
Volpone chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Kurama versus paper cut: paper cut owns! Poor Kurama. And to add insult to injury, his fangirls swarm him. Just not his day, is it?

Oh, and after visiting your profile, I have three words for you: harder, better, faster, stronger!

Keep up the good work! :)
My blue rose chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
ha ha! that was good!
ladyasile chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
sorry to hear about your injury, hope it gets better soon. and as for the fic... it did put a smile on my face and i laughed too. Kurama and a paper cut, never would've imagined it. great work!

:-)
cantabilesonata chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Oh...sorry bout your broken toe :( well, everybody experienced something painful when it comes to martial art thingy. i myself had experienced sprained ankles during tae kwon do...oh my, that was out of topic (agree with Yusuki)

It was short and simple but for some not-so-odd reason, it's amusing. It kinda twitched my lips if you know what i mean :) haha!

P/s: I'll be posting my YYH fic anytime from now! It's done! :)
YusukiShredder chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
O.O OMG! Your toe? That's awful, are you okay? That's a stupid question, sorry .

You're right this is funny, but not the kind that makes you bust up in laughter. Good job!

-hugs you- I'm SO sorry you can't do karate AND have to walk around in crutches! That must be horrible. I used to do karate too, but because I moved away from there I couldn't anymore. I once sprained my thumb during a spar... Sorry ' got off the subject, haven't I?

-Gives sweet snow and Kurama- Here yous goes Autumn! Some stuffs to make it better (Kurama: What? You're giving me away? When did you even get me? Yusuki: Quiet Kura, now give the sweet snow you're holding to Autumn XP)