Reviews for Period
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
My favorite fanfic story. If I could write a female getting her period, will you give me some ideas?
Wendyg63 chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
I'm glad that she finally liked it and that he found heaven
Wendyg63 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
I like darker Edwards. Yours seems out of control,while very much in control.
Wendyg63 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Your a/n's answer alot of questions. I am ok with the creative license, but where can this go from here? I'll read on.
Wendyg63 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Darkward has an uncontrollable side to him.
Wendyg63 chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
The changes in Edward are almost too much for one chapter.
Wendyg63 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Your 600th review. Congrats.
Wendyg63 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Still reading. Still interesting.
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Reviewed your story from another sight. I don't understand why such contraversy, when an author gives fair warning.

Your first chapter is interesting. Writing is good and I'm looking forward to where you will take this.
princesspewo chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Happy to see someone touch that subject. It always bugged me that is wasn't addressed by SM.
Silken Danser chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
very sexy. one thing, you've said "morbid" multiple times. maybe some substitutes would be, "frightening", "dark", "shadowed", "wrong". etc. love it so far
Silken Danser chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
very good. One thing though, when Edward exhales against her his breath would be cold or cool, not hot. That's the only thing though, it's really good.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
On the bright side, he's probably fantastic at cunnilingus.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Natural. Bella laughed at the word. Nothing in her life was natural, not even her period. Due to low amounts of protein in her body, Bella's body only conjured her period every four to five months, which, on the bright side gave her a lower chance of getting ammonia. This lack of her cycle also gave her less time of actual bleeding, lasting only for three to four days. Lucky Me.

Her lack of cycle would mean that she would have a lower chance of developing "anemia," not "ammonia."
Ellie Aluinn chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Just found this story and - WOW!

Question: If you were to redo this story, how much darker would you go?
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »